• ARCHIVES 
  • » Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

Pages: 12344

Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=http://theftalk.com/t1740-Burning-Gossip%3A-About-Dearest-Admin..html]Burning Gossip: All About Our Dearest Admin[/url] thread (Originally titled "Si Admin"). =| Ive recently dug through my Inbox and I found the messages that admin and I had exchanged, which was all about my investigation on his real identity. I re-read all of them and I think they are worth sharing to you guys, since Admin had confessed already anyway. :D So here was my first PM to admin regarding the matter: [quote=2007-03-21 21:43:09 FoRsAkEnKiD]Greetings Sir Admin, Hehe, ok, ill go straight to the point Sir. as you may have noticed, you've been one of the hottest talks nowadays here in Ftalk. the following threads have been quite active for quite a while now: - Si Admin (http://theftalk.com/t1740-admin%21%21.html) - Admin, this is for you (http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=1759) Those two threads are quite related actually. the first one talks about who really is your real identity and the next one is a suggestion for you to post your pic. This is really quite funny and interesting. FTalk has been around for about more than 5 months now but still its administrator's identity is still not known by its members, even the Mods. heheh. That's why me myself was kind of interested about this. so i did some scouting, investigating, searching and researching to find out who u really are. and i do hope so that you are not mad about me because of that, cuz i think i am now very sure about who you are Sir :eh: [b]Bramzero:[/b] owner of Friendster-Tweakers, Friendster-Layouts, and of course, FriendsterTalk :D heheh. ok, i have alot of evidences about my claim, but im not gonna enumerate them here. its not that hard to find for them actually. all i needed were clues, and made them connect with each other, then there you go. heheh. i think you did leave the clues on purpose Sir (like the admin avatar and bramzero signiture, as well as the FTalk member named corky21 (who happened to be your other 'Profiler' account)). Did you not Sir Bramz? :eh: And lately, FTalk members (especially your loyal Mods) have been very eager to know your identity too, and they've been asking me to spill it out to them. but i didnt do that yet. thinking about it, its been a lot of months since youve kept your identity secret from us, so that choice must be respected. so im not just going to fool around revealing about this without asking for your permission first. So here's my suggestion, or rather, a favor Sir Bramz. would you allow me to post a about your real identity here in FTalk? in the Underground Section perhaps? well, i actually dont have your personal infos and stuffs like that, i only have the name Bramzero, and for me that's enough. if the members here will know about your identity, then we could give the appropriate credits to you Sir, the man behind this forum. or maybe i could just post a thread in the BackStage area if the Underground section is too public, so only the Mods will know about this, cuz theyve been very eager to know who you are. then the Mods have to promise that they will not leak out this info to other members if Sir Admin says it so. Sorry Sir Bramz, i know this is a sort of an invasion of privacy. but i just really wanted to share what i know to my other fellow members, especially your loyal staff, the Mods. I do hope you would consider grant me my favor Sir. more power to you. we Mods will always just be here to keep this forum alive and kicking-arse! =| With high respects, Charles aka FoRsAkEnKiD[/quote] Admin replied after 5 days (Which was actually my birthday! lolz I didnt notice that :lol:): [quote=2007-03-26 06:46:23 admin]Wow thats pretty interesting, thanks for all your effort to reveal my identity. Well, as an admin, the main reason why I choose not to let people know about me is because I prefer FriendsterTalk is only known as a "discussion forum for Friendster users" rather than "xxx's forum" (replace xxx with my name) and I'd like to keep it that way as long as FriendsterTalk exist. I never have intention to leave any clues or evidence about my identity and actualy your conclusion is not entirely true. About bramzero, it might be true that he's the one who founded Friendster-Tweakers and Friendster-Layouts. But I wonder how can you be sure that he's the owner of FriendsterTalk and the same person as me. :D Lastly, its up to you to share/post about it because we support freedom of speech in this forum. :) Regards, Admin[/quote] So as you can see, admin denied that he was indeed Bramzero at that time. But that denial never convinced me that I was wrong. Hehe. So of course I investigated to look for more proofs and evidences to back my claim. But ill cut the episode short for now. I know you guys here also had your own investigations about sir's identity too right? So why dont you post them here too, like what were the things you did, where did you look for clues and stuff, etc. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

Haha. Interesting and funny thread. :lol: Well, markyctrigger and I were chatting in the chatbox and he mentioned bramzero is the owner of FTalk. I was Kinda shocked. :O LOL. :lol: The bramzero account is no longer active though. =(

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-01-23 16:37:36)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

^ haha. so marky could have help us out! :P haha. @ f-kid : diba you said to admin that perhaps he is bramzero? then admin denied himself as bram... then you further investigate to find proofs.. then you eventually found out his "other" accounts connected to him (being inactive but surprisingly active, so close to the days that you were investigating) were edited maybe because to hide bram's details? :eh: whappak! i still remember that! :D >> are you a Filipino sir? hehe. You're not? Oryt. lol
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahha. bout bramzero. :D i was just thought that u're the admin in ftalk. since i've discussed with ur friend. [i]**cant tell his real name. :D [/i] i did believe at that time. that ure truly the admin. :P we've met on FS. =D :P:P :arrow: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think Sir Admin is Indonesian. Coz I saw Bramzero's posted somewhere in school section. And he posted a picture of their school uniform, then I think it's Padme who asked where he goes to school. I'll just have a look. :penguin: -- Found it.. Just click the link: http://theftalk.com/p21489-2006-12-24-23%3A36%3A34.html#p21489 And scroll it down, he said it was in Jakarta.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-01-24 06:23:12)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]@ f-kid : diba you said to admin that perhaps he is bramzero? then admin denied himself as bram... then you further investigate to find proofs.. then you eventually found out his "other" accounts connected to him (being inactive but surprisingly active, so close to the days that you were investigating) were edited maybe because to hide bram's details? :eh:[/quote] It was actually his MySpace account. :D I explained it all [url=http://theftalk.com/p131223-2007-07-18-22%3A56%3A02.html#p131223]here[/url]. And yeah, Bramzero is Indonesian. But Im not sure if he's in Indonesia right now. Maybe somewhere in the Netherlands? Haha :lol: And by the way.. anybody here knows admin's full name? :eh:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aw. my first encounter of [b]bram[/b] was in [u]FRIENDSTER-TWEAKERS[/u], i think. amf. i really can't remember. :]] hey, did you know that admin is a very sweet guy? haha. wait, am gonna find his post (evidence) in [u]BOYS & GIRLS CORNER[/u]. scandaaal. LOL. :penguin:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hahaah. Sweet Guy huh? :lol: Oye, I Think So.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahaha. admin's getting popular here. =D=D btw. where's he? :ninja:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

man, it took me years to find this! LOL. the thread was already closed, thats why. haha. [b]read posts 18 && 19.[/b] wahaha. CLICK [b][url=http://theftalk.com/p13335-2006-11-30-11%3A02%3A15.html#p13335]HERE[/url][/b]. [b]Note:[/b] I don't think this is helping with the [i]Finding-out-who-is-admin[/i] thing. but yeah, it's still about him. haha.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-01-24 08:52:08)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

there are lots of thread bout admin eh. :lol: we are in the bs are so lucky then. :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^@ice: Hahahaha! Tha'was Funny. LOL :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okay. I found something quite interesting. I think [b]Admin[/b] is an [b]Indonesian[/b]. He is living in [b]Netherlands[/b]? He speaks different languages. I think [b]English[/b], [b]Indonesian[/b], [b]Dutch[/b], and [i]Mandarin[/i][b]?[/b] - am not sure bout this though Rawr. This is killing me. I wanna die. I wish Admin will tell me who he really is before my birthday comes. :penguin: I'll post the other infos soon. I'm [i]SORT OF[/i] eager to know Admin's real identity too. bwahaha.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Btw Guys. I Know His Youtube Acc. Haha. Epal :lol:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Btw Guys. I Know His Youtube Acc.[/quote] And I actually like the videos that he got on that account. =| Atreyu, Norma Jean, Poison The Well for the win! :cool:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol sir admin became an RPG game! :lol: Includes a quest hehe... no pun intended. :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-24 10:51:15)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Bohaha. the only evidence i know is that [b]Bramzero[/b] zapped a report even if he is not a moderator. :lol: i think the old mods have noticed this before if ever they had inspected the reports area back then.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Here's the continuation of me and admin's conversation: [quote=2007-05-07 07:06:52 admin][quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]By the way Sir, i was also about to suggest that you post something on Tweakers about going here in FTalk if users would want to look for tweak codes and other stuff, since that site havent been updated for a long time. But i had just checked Tweakers and that advertisement was already there long ago. :D[/quote] By the way, would you believe it if I say I sent friendster-tweakers owner an email and asked him to make that post? :D[/quote] [quote=2007-05-07 21:55:52 FoRsAkEnKiD]Nyahaha! Of course.. i dont. biggrin Cuz that would be funny. You're sending emails to urself? Hahaha :eh: Anyway, most of the members think that i have already known you. And i am confident myself about that too. :D Cuz i cant suspect any other possible person to be the admin of this site. But you denied it, so i might be wrong, and the proofs i got were just mere coincidences. Here're the 'proofs' im talking about: - Bramzero is the owner of both FS-Tweakers and FS-Layouts, im sure of that, since Sir Marky said so. And of course, FTalk is a very close affiliate of those sites, so there's a big chance that this sites admin is also Bram. - FTalk was born last Sept 21 2006 (since that was the date of admin's registration), and it was launched on Sept 27, 2006 on FS-Tweakers. But in between those two dates, there were already about 7 persons who were able to join FTalk. How did they know about FTalk though it was not yet launched? I dont know about that yet. Heheh. The interesting part of those 7 members is that they no longer exist now, except for corky12 (member #3) and nikifm (member #7). I think the other accounts were just made for testing purposes only, and had been deleted from FTalk after serving their purpose. So i examined those two remaining 'early members'. - corky12. Obviously this account is also a 'test user', judging from his signature. And when i searched his email (redvldz@yahoo.com) at Friendster, i found this profile: http://www.friendster.com/16273134 That account was used by Bram for his sample accounts back then. Of course, his personal url is even http://Friendster.com/Bramzero :eh: . This 'test user' was used by Bram, and made by admin. Connection? Heheh. - nikifm. I dont know any suspicious things about her. Looks like a normal FS member to me. All i know is that she's from Indonesia. Bram was also from Indonesia :D . And they both had the same IP addresses on this page: http://theftalk.com/t7.html. But im not very sure about their connection though. - admin was FTalk member #2. I dont know if that's the default numbering system of Punbb forums for its members. But i think there must have been an FTalk member #1. I wonder who could that person be? - As I had mentioned on the Si Admin thread (News and Gossips Section), there was a connection between Bram's sig and admin's avatar. [quote= Bram's sig]"Im running, you're standing still."[/quote] And admin's avatar was that stick figure running around a square-shaped figure something. Seems like a 'teaser' to me. Heheh. - I dont know about this, but it just seems that i can somehow, let's just say, 'feel' that you are indeed Sir Bramzero :cool: Heheh. So that was it. Those findings i had made me think that I had already found out the identity of Sir Admin. But i dont know anything about Bram's personal info's though, like his real name or address and those things. Im not a stalker or something. Heheh. Im sorry if those things i had done to identify who you are seemed to have somehow invaded your privacy. I just had to feed my curiosity. :D So if i am really wrong about all those findings of mine, how bout some explainations to disprove my conclusion? Heheh. But if you couldnt really give me a very good excuse, you dont have to reply. Not replying just means that I am correct. Hahah lol. Just kidding. Anyway, that's all for now Sir. More power to you. \m/,[/quote] [quote=2007-05-09 07:16:27 admin]Hehe nice analysis, well my explanations probably wouldn't be very different than the last time :D [quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]- Bramzero is the owner of both FS-Tweakers and FS-Layouts, im sure of that, since Sir Marky said so. And of course, FTalk is a very close affiliate of those sites, so there's a big chance that this sites admin is also Bram.[/quote] It is also possible that I'm his close friend in real life, or maybe he owe me because I saved his life or something like that, hehehe :eh: [quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]- FTalk was born last Sept 21 2006 (since that was the date of admin's registration), and it was launched on Sept 27, 2006 on FS-Tweakers. But in between those two dates, there were already about 7 persons who were able to join FTalk. How did they know about FTalk though it was not yet launched? I dont know about that yet. Heheh. The interesting part of those 7 members is that they no longer exist now, except for [b]corky12[/b] (member #3) and [b]nikifm[/b] (member #7). I think the other accounts were just made for testing purposes only, and had been deleted from FTalk after serving their purpose. So i examined those two remaining 'early members'. - corky12. Obviously this account is also a 'test user', judging from his signature. And when i searched his email (redvldz@yahoo.com) at Friendster, i found this profile: http://www.friendster.com/16273134 That account was used by Bram for his sample accounts back then. Of course, his personal url is even http://Friendster.com/Bramzero :eh:. This 'test user' was used by Bram, and made by admin. Connection? Heheh. - nikifm. I dont know any suspicious things about her. Looks like a normal FS member to me. All i know is that she's from Indoneasia. Bram was also from Indoneasia :D. And they both had the same IP addresses on this page: http://theftalk.com/t7.html. But im not very sure about their connection though.[/quote] It's true that I made some accounts only for testing. And also, I let some of my friends know about friendstertalk right after it's created. nikifm and bramzero, probably that's because she's his girlfriend or sister :D. [quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]- admin was FTalk member #2. I dont know if that's the default numbering system of Punbb forums for its members. But i think there must have been an FTalk member #1. I wonder who could that person be? :eh:[/quote] User id #2 is admin by default. The forum system use #1 for guests/unregistered users. [quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]- As I had mentioned on the Si Admin thread (News and Gossips Section), there was a connection between Bram's sig and admin's avatar. [quote=Bram's sig][i]"Im running, you're standing still."[/i][/quote] And admin's avatar was that stick figure running around a square-shaped figure something. Seems like a 'teaser' to me. Heheh.[/quote] I was using the avatar with no purpose for anything. If you think they're connected in such a way, it was just a coincident. :lol: [quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]- I dont know about this, but it just seems that i can somehow, let's just say, 'feel' that you are indeed Sir Bramzero :cool:[/quote] This is very subjective, probably just your feeling ;)[/quote] [quote=2007-05-10 18:17:53 FoRsAkEnKiD][quote=admin]It is also possible that I'm his close friend in real life, or maybe he owe me because I saved his life or something like that, hehehe[/quote] Hahaha. Yeah I was thinkin of that too, that you were a friend or someone who knows him in real life or sumthin. So close friends in real life still send emails to each other eh? Hahaha. [quote=admin]It's true that I made some accounts only for testing. And also, I let some of my friends know about friendstertalk right after it's created. nikifm and bramzero, probably that's because she's his girlfriend or sister.[/quote] Heheh. And i can see that those friends of yours that you're talking about are not here anymore. Niki and Bram, girlfriend or sister? Heheh. Bram was the one who first welcomed Niki when she posted her introduction. Probably Niki didnt know that that guy was his boyfriend or brother. Nyahaha lol [quote=admin]User id #2 is admin by default. The forum system use #1 for guests/unregistered users.[/quote] Oh.. so that's it. Heheh. [quote=admin]I was using the avatar with no purpose for anything. If you think they're connected in such a way, it was just a coincident.[/quote] Yeah, what a coincidence. Maybe the two of you have a thing for stick figures. Heheh. :eh: [quote=admin]This is very subjective, probably just your feeling.[/quote] Heheh. Yeah, this was the weakest. Not even considered as a proof at all. :D[/quote] [quote=2007-05-14 18:21:18 admin]Hehe this will never end so I think I won't give any other answer/reasoning :D[/quote] The End. :D I didnt bug admin after that for the time being. I only needed a few proofs anyway. What really confirmed my claim was the pic that admin had posted [url=http://theftalk.com/p119264-2007-07-09-12%3A50%3A27.html#p119264]here[/url]. My succeeding posts after that explains it all.
admin
» FTalkManiac

come on this topic is soooooooooooooooooo unimportant
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wahaha! Havent noticed bram zapping then. Aww. [ot: my 1st tym 2 rply in eptok using my fone.. ^_^ ]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:22

[ 11 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy