• ARCHIVES 
  • » Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

Pages: 1234

Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

[quote=admin]come on this topic is soooooooooooooooooo unimportant[/quote] then, tell us who you really are. :wallbash: case closed. hahaha. *whew.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

[quote=admin]come on this topic is soooooooooooooooooo unimportant[/quote] i don't get it. for you it's not significant. but for us sir... :crybaby: woooo...... :wallbash: :arrow: [i]added:[/i] I know bram's full name and his home address. rawr! [s]perhaps i can send him a fan letter?![/s] =D :wallbash:

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-01-25 03:04:29)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Besides all the fuss about his identity, I'm just kinda eager to know how old is he? :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Lol, Maybe 18 or 19? :lol:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Uhmm...Mr.bramzero has being so famous nowadays.. =) :eh: Can I have some of his pictures?? :rolleyes: =D

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-01-25 09:52:27)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think admin has hiw own reason why he hide [u]his picture[/u]. :D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

moderators become detective.... :paranoid: so far, the clues are: :arrow: bramzero is the admin. :arrow: admin come from Indonesia. :arrow: he still study (at the university). :arrow: he is ugly, thats why he hide his picture. :D oh shit !! he will ban me soon... :paranoid: got to go...........run............!! :penguin:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ haha! :lol: seriously?! i hope it's just a joke. :P
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ the last poin was a joke.... :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha Ur Funny Dude. :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha. Funny. Man, admin thinks that this is '[i]soooooooooo unimportant.[/i]' now, what are we gonna do? XD
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ actually,,this topic just make him mad... :D but its fun to us... :eh: so,,i suggest we wait for admins responses,, :D either he gettin' mad... :mad: or just sit and enjoy our quest.. :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hahaha, What Do You Think Guys. :lol:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]I know bram's full name and his home address. rawr! [s]perhaps i can send him a fan letter?![/s] =D[/quote] Haha. Yeah maybe we should. =) And by the way Bram, can we add you as a friend in Friendster? :eh:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just wondering,,,someday he will tell us about his identity,, :D rrrr..thinkin of it make me headache... :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahaha. kher :arrow: u got that fun part bro! =D aem. admin. why he seldom join this thread? :paranoid:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D uhmm..I think admin usually log in with Guest Status?? :eh: :eh: I'm wondering If I also can log in with [b]"Guest Status"[/b].. ;) :rolleyes: =D =D Tralalalalalalaaa... =D =D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah,, i've seen it before,, [b]KhErMiNaTor and 1 guest are viewing this forum section.[/b] how can a guest come into the backstage,,, :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahaha. i sometimes saw that too. =D so the guest was the admin itself then. :paranoid: we still dont know. :paranoid: admin. join us here. :lol:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]yeah,, i've seen it before,, [b]KhErMiNaTor and 1 guest are viewing this forum section.[/b] how can a guest come into the backstage,,, :wallbash:[/quote] wew.. :D :D ahaa..you get the point.. =) :thumbsup: I'm absolutely sure that [b]the guest was admin[/b].. :paranoid: =D =D Run away... :penguin: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:48

[ 12 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy