• ARCHIVES 
  • » Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

Pages: 11234

Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

@ meng - share it with us. were dying to know his identity,., :lol:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

Interesting Thread. :lol: All I know is, i like admin. :wow: :penguin:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]Interesting Thread. :lol: All I know is, i like admin. :wow: :penguin:[/quote] Now That's Intriguing. LOL. -- I've seen admin's FS account before, i checked it recently and it's still alive. i didn't add him, tho. haha.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ^ we've hunted down his friendster :ninja: :penguin:[/quote] [b]we[/b] mean us right?? :eh: =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Everyone of us were very eager to know about Sir Admin's identity back then when he never told us anything about yet. In fact, one of the most replied and most viewed thread here in FTalk is the [url=

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:25

[ 11 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy