• ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

Pages: 12345..5

I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox. =) [b]Preview:[/b] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/EphimeralKaizer/NewBitmapImage.jpg[/img] <">If your profile has big text than the recommended 12px you can add this. <">If you want a One Column Control Panel Buttons with a background, try this... [b] Repeated Image:[/b] [quote]#controlpanelbuttons a {width:202px!important;background-image: url([b]URL OF IMAGE HERE[/b])!important;background-repeat:repeat; background-attachment:fixed; background-position:center center;height:18px!important;border-width:1px!important;border-color:black!important;border-style:[b]BORDER TYPE[/b]!important}[/quote] [b]One Centered Image:[/b] [quote]#controlpanelbuttons a {width:202px!important;background-image: url([b]URL OF IMAGE HERE[/b])!important;background-repeat: no-repeat ; background-attachment:fixed; background-position:center center;height:18px!important;border-width:1px!important;border-color:black!important;border-style:[b]BORDER TYPE[/b]!important}[/quote] Change the bold text on what is needed. [b] Questions:[/b] What is that !important thing. [b]Answer:[/b] !important is used to force a CSS command work on areas not really suitable to it. A good example is on the h2 property. [b]Questions:[/b] Where to apply the code? [b]Answer:[/b] CSS Extension. [b]Question:[/b] The width of the anchor links are too big how to minimize them without destroying proportion [b]Answer:[/b] Add this code: [quote]#controlpanelbuttons {width:[b]???px[/b]!important;}[/quote] on [b]#controlpanelbuttons a[/b] fix the width lower than 202 example 170 then add the code above and make the width to 175 just experiment to get the best looking result. Remember to add those codes on CSS extension file.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-24 08:48:58)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

First. hehe. Thanks for the share. I'd use it on mah 2nd account :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

Thanks for sharing ephe!!!! cool =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I made this code for those layout contributers who wants too pimp their layout in firefox as well. =) The !important is a very crucial thing in layout making IE/FF compatibility. =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

great discovery ;)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm I think I may try submitting C.S.S. commands that are useful IE and FF and other browsers so the layout contributors can beautify their layout creations even more. :D :thumbsup: Let us help :)
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one ephe... keep it up...
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks ephe foe sharing har har :eh: :ninja:
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wOw!! niCe trick sir ephe.. probably all FF user's won't worry bout the one column control pannel... =) i'l try this later.. thanks for sharing it.. keep it up! :eh: :thumbsup:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for this I tried it already =)

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-01-26 08:20:09)

sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing, sir ephe ;)
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one ephe but iam already use it =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

epic win for ya i lurve you :wow:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for this code..is much better than the longer versions I've seen before, short 'n simple I like it :thumbsup:
dekha_21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing...
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool! im using it now! :eh:
cleio
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: thank ephe :thumbsup:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nice sir ephe...cool tricks[/b] =)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thank you for sharing this one i will try to make a layout using this code ive tried it and it works fine in my proffy. :thumbsup:
earen_88
» n00b
1969-12-31

where to find css extension?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:44

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy