• ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

Pages: 1..12345

I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

nC!! im looking f0r this c0de!! tnx for sharin!! =) :thumbsup:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

wow thankz fer this!..very helpful!
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nC!! tnx f0r sharin this!! =) :thumbsup:
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohh thanks, ema use it
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for that im gonna save that codes and the instructions in msword :D [spoiler]for now im still learning to make a layout and searching sum codes. thx a lot ftalk :D[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:54

[ 13 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy