• ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

Pages: 123455

I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

[quote=earen_88]where to find css extension?[/quote] Check this thread out... http://theftalk.com/t17647-Linker-%28IE%2C-Opera9%2B%29.html =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

great... one cowum CPB!! :o thanks for this XD! :eh: :thumbsup:
alexjane24
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there any pre-view? i want to see the effects of this tricks.. maybe i can use this in my profile.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Preview Added [/b] :lol: :penguin:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing..
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]The !important is a very crucial thing in layout making IE/FF compatibility.[/quote] [b]CSS codes are the [color=blue]MAIN Source [/color] NOT the JS add-ons to have a compatible design @ any browsers. The main trick is ; you MUST control the width and height of your TestiComment boxes because the sizes of it are not expected what will you recieved and use an auto scrollable WVMe tracker with photos because tracker CSS with scrollbar on Firefox , sometimes it will not work or hidden ........ :thumbsup: =) It will make compatible @ any browsers available....[/b] [color=blue]This is only an IDEA for newbies like me outhere NOT much more concern to the professional........ :paranoid: [/color] :penguin:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :cool: i need this one :D :thumbsup:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

where can i find a background for the control panel like the one in the preview? it looks nice. =)

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-02-24 20:51:50)

filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice :thumbsup:
amoralsickness
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wow nice trick :D[/b] :thumbsup: good job :penguin: thx for share
busug
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trick ephe.. :)
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sir i ask you?? why is not working.. =|
hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]yay.. its working.. tnx 4 d code... :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:[/align]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have use this code in m fs... thank you so much for this... god bless...
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice codes..thanks for sharing..:thumbsup:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thank you eph lemme try this :eh:
anoer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tengs 4 sare this one dude... :thumbsup: I finally use this... :thumbsup:
forbbiden06
» n00b
1969-12-31

what will I change to the [b]type[/b]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@forbbiden06 replace it with the border style that you will use... sample of border style: solid, double,ridge,groove.. =)
mc_dlp13
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin nice tricks=):D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw some profiles that uses one column thing-y on the CP buttons and noticed it's no aligned in Firefox... Now... One Column Control Panel Buttons that will work not on IE only but also in Firefox

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:35

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy