• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

Pages: 123

if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b]. :D :D

Last edited by ren.jo (2008-10-11 01:08:21)

Twisted Destiny
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

:arrow: I shouldn't Love you, But I wan't to, I just can't turn away. I shouldn't see you, but I can't move, I can't Look Away. And I don't know, how to be fine When I'm not 'cause I don't know how to make the feeling stop. :arrow: Just So You Know, Jesse McCartney
m`h`I`N`e
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

[b]this gona b hurt!tsk tsk "I lie down and blind myself with laughter A quick fix of hope is what I'm needing And how I wish that I could turn back the hours But I know I just don't have the power" " Could it be any harder" by:the calling[/b]
rebel baby
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]to the left, to the left[/b] IRREPLACABLE..yeah i sing it all the time! only the 'to the left to the left'..[i]un lang ung alam ko dun eh[/i] [b]mapapansin kaya, sa dami ng yong ginagawa[/b] from the oh so korni NARDA..well actually the whole song has a sentimental meaning for me..uyy the reason's a secret!

Last edited by rebel baby (2007-03-08 09:56:33)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]"GORECKI" by LAMB[/b] It reminds me of Jesus/God. You can listen/watch it here: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-f8PDZvPYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-f8PDZvPYs[/url]
basasisiw13
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: from the song forget by typecast :arrow: Help me Remember to Forget, I want to Forget. But you're Beautiful and I can't stop feeling Numb. I'm here Waiting for you to Break My Heart Again!!
Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]*'coz ur eyes are the windows to heaven,your smile could hear a million soul,your love completes my existence,your the the other half that makes me whole,you're the only other half that makes me whole*[/b][/align] [align=center][b]Make me whole by Amel Larrieux[/b][/align]
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]You are always my boy I just need you and thats it, my love only you Now, no matter who says anything (all right) I am always by your side [/i] It reminds me of my only one boy... ^^
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven" the verse is cute...wish someone would say sumthing like that to me...lolz...jus kidding! :lol:
bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]At the end of the world Or the last thing I see You are Never coming home Never coming home Could I? Should I? And all the things that you never ever told me And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me Never coming home Never coming home Could I? Should I? And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me -->thE ghOst of yOu<-- by: my chEmiCAL roMAnce[/align]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wait up ill search! Eleanor underneath the mask you've buried yourself into it's coal-black i am tired of the gulping that you do every day a new face what if i unscrew your own identity wouldn't you guess there's nothing left of you? the quicksand of life drags us down into the circle one day. we might not catch you i feel sorry for what you try to do breaking others down. to try and to pursue your own selfish interests i am starting to get sick of you whatever happened ever since you left you make yourself and me look like fools by the gathering :thumbsup:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

All the pain, the tears I cried Still you never said goodbye and now I know How far you'd go I know I let you down But it's not like that now This time I’ll never let you go I will be, all that you want And get myself together Coz you keep me from falling apart All my life, I’ll be with you forever To get you through the day And make everything okay [b]avril lavigne - i will be[/b]
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nobody wanna see us together But it don't matter no Cause I got you babe Nobody wanna see us together But it don't matter no Cause I got you babe Cause we gon' fight Oh yes we gon' fight Believe we gon' fight Fight for our right to love yeah Nobody wanna see us together But it don't matter no Cause I got you, babe :arrow: [b]Nobody: nivea ft. akon I love this song![/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Right now, it's "With You" by Chris Brown....dedicated to my gf I need you boo, (oh) I gotta see you boo (hey) And the hearts all over the world tonight, Said the hearts all over the world tonight [x2] [Verse 1] Hey! Little mama, Ooh, you're a stunner Hot..little figure, Yes, you're a winner And I'm so glad to be yours, You're a class all your own And.. Oh, little cutie When..you talk to me I swear..the whole world stops You're my sweetheart And I'm so glad that you are mine You are one of a kind and.. [Bridge] You mean to me What I mean to you and.. Together baby, There is nothing we won't do 'cause if I got you, I don't need money, I don't need cars, Girl, you're my all. And.. [Chorus:] Oh! I'm into you, And girl, No one else would do, 'cause with every kiss and every hug, You make me fall in love, And now I know I can't be the only one, I bet there heart's all over the world tonight, With the love of they life who feel.. Wat I feel when I'm With you [x5] Girl.. With you [x5] [Verse 2] Oh girl! I don't want nobody else, Without you, there's no one left then, You're like Jordans on Saturday, I gotta have you and I cannot wait now, Hey! Little shawty, Say you care for me, You know I care for you, You know...that I'll be true, You know that I won't lie, You know that I would try, To be your everything..yeah.. [Bridge] 'cause if I got you, I don't need money, I don't need cars, Girl, you're my all. And.. [Chorus] With you [x5] Oh.. With you [x5] Yeah Heh.. [Bridge 2] And I.. Will never try to deny, that you're my whole life, 'cause if you ever let me go, I would die.. So I won't front, I don't need another woman, I just need your all and nothing, 'cause if I got that, Then I'll be straight Baby, you're the best part of my day I need you boo, I gotta see you boo And the hearts all over the world tonight, Said the hearts all over the world tonight [x2] Woo Oh.. Yeah They need it boo, They gotta see their boo, Said the hearts all over the world tonight, Hearts all over the world tonight [x2] [Chorus] With you [x5] Girl.. With you [x5] Oh..

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-20 21:10:51)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Since You've Been Gone[/b] by Kelly Clarkson [align=center]But since you've been gone I can breathe for the first time Im so movin on Yeah yeah Thanks to you Now I get I get what I want Since you've been gone You had your chance you blew it Out of sight, out of mind Shut your mouth I just can't take it Again and again and again and again [/align] [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fall for you - secondhand serenade a girl like you is imposible to find your imposible to find. ahehehe...:wallbash::penguin:
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Way back into love[/b] by: Hugh Grant and Halley Bennet From the movie: Music and Lyrics I. I've been living with a shadow overhead 
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed 
I've been lonely for so long 
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on 

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away 
Just in case I ever need 'em again someday 
I've been setting aside time 
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind. Chorus: 

All I want to do is find a way back into love 
I can't make it through without a way back into love 
Oh oh oh 

II. I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine 
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs 
I know that it's out there 
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere 

I've been looking for someone to shed some light 
Not just somebody just to get me through the night 
I could use some direction 
And I'm open to your suggestions 

Chorus: All I want to do is find a way back into love 
And if I open my heart again 
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end 

There are moments when I don't know if it's real 
Or if anybody feels the way I feel, 
I need inspiration 
Not just another negotiation Chorus: 

All I want to do is find a way back into love 
And if I open my heart to you 
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do 
And if you help me to start again 
You know that I'll be there for you in the end .. [b] Nice song, you can relate to this song if you still love someone from ur past[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]were the last words that I wrote for you enough to tell you that in my death the light that shone through my painful darkness was a blinding vision of your eternal smile? [/b][align=center][/align] the last three letters by alesana =) so sweet..yet haunting..and sad. :/
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: scars of a failing heart-typecast emptiness of words that you've said scars in my heart that you left now I'm close to dying.... :arrow: my paper heart-all american rejects waiting day goes through my lips are sealed for her my tongue is tied of being with you to settle for less is not what i prefer... :arrow: emily-from first to last smiles and her laughter its the only thing ive been waiting for a time regardless of our distance and our hope..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

can we last forever,do we fall apart. at times it's so confusing the questions of the heart. >>the search is over- survivor
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:38

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy