• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

Pages: 123

if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

"I'd push you away but you are the only thing I know" not a single word about this by alesana ;)
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

take a bow by rihanna "you look so dumb right now, standing outside my house, trying to apologyze, [b]you're so ugly when you cry..[/b] ==..and the award for the best liar goes to you for making me believe that you could be faithful to me, let's hear your speech. oh.
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i should say WAKE UP by Coheed and cambria. my boyfriend tells me about this song and after i heard it, it became my favorite too. the lyrics are too soft and like gloomy. i dunno. i can explain it but it feels goos when you heard it. =|
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]To You by Hillsong[/b] "Now i,i belong to You Lord i need Your spirit Your word Your truth Here my cry my deep desire to know You more In Your Name,i will lift my hands to the King this anthem of praise ill bring Heaven knows i long to love You with all iam, i belong to You" :arrow: [b]Hosanna by Hillsong[/b] "heal my heart and make me clean, open up my eyes to the things unseen show me how to love like You have loved me [b]break my heart for what break Yours[/b] :arrow: Who Am I? by Casting Crown "i am a flower quickly fading here today and gone tomorrow a wave tossed in the ocean a vapor in the wind [b]still You hear me when im calling, Lord You catch me when im falling and You told me who i am..i am Yours"[/b]

Last edited by zzamae (2008-08-17 12:21:28)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I Will Remember You [/b][b]by Sarah McLachlan[/b] Remember all the good times that we had We let them slip away from us when things got bad Clearly I first saw you, smiling in the sun I want to feel your warmth upon me, I want to be the one -----> Reminds me of my ex girlfriend who I'm still in love with. =|
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

now i can breathe,turn my insides out and smother me! [b] smother me by the used[/b]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

There can be miracles, when you believe Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill Who knows what miracles you can achieve When you believe, somehow you will You will when you believe When you Believe by Mariah Carey ft. Whitney Huston
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow actually i had so many memorable lyrics but ill just share 4 actually it consist by mostly by my favorite bands of all time. 1. Niki FM by Hawthorne Heights "[b]Iam outside of your window, with my radio You are the Only Station, You Play the Song I Know You Are the song I Know[/b] 2. Where Can i Stab Myself in the Ears by Hawthorne Heights [b]So You are the Fire, Iam the Water I will not Forget You, When we are not Together, This is the ending Here's my surrender[/b] 3. Come back Home(reprised version) by Hawthorne Heights [b]I Know it seems like we never coming back I know it feels like we never coming back You tried your best and you know it wouldn't last. I know it Feels like we never coming back[/b] 4. Understanding in a Car Crash by Thursday [b]I dont want to feel this way forever. A dead letter marked return to sender Broken watch you gave to me turns into a compass Its two hands still point to the same time 12:03, our last goodbye[/b]
riin4
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah i have.. ung song ng Boys Like Girls... The Only Way I Know How To Feel :)
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

You're the voice I hear inside my head The reason that I'm singing I need to find you I gotta find you You´re the missing piece I need The song inside of me I need to find I gotta find you :arrow: [b]Gotta Find You - Joe Jonas[/b] It reminds me of my girlfriend :D
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love moves in mysterious ways by nina it reminds me of my 1st love
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like [b]Thunder :thunder:[/b] by Boys like Girls because of the lyrics saying.. [spoiler][i]Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer do you know ur unlike any other ur always be my thunder and i say your eyes are the brightest of all the color i dont wanna ever love another coz ur always be my :thunder:[/i][/spoiler] very touching.. :wow: and the whole lyrics of [b]Fall for you[/b] by Secondhand Serenade :D
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"You dream of the end to start all over again," Dont Jump - Tokio Hotel
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hindi Kita Malilimutan - Martin Nievera
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uhm Yeah... Especially Here [b]I got a problem an' I (don’t know what to do about it) Even if I did, I don’t know if I would quit but I doubt it. I’m Taken by the thought of it And I know this much is true Baby, you... have become my addiction I’m so strung out on you I can barely move But I like i-it [Chorus:] So then it’s all because of you (All because of you) So then it’s all because of you (All because of you), hmm And it’s all because of you (All because of you) So then it’s all because-- (Never get enough She’s the sweetest drug)[/b] make me remember of ma [b] Gor/bro [/b] Miss you Gor ... :(
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.." and i'd give up forever to touch you.." ....from... IRIS-GOO GOO DOLLS
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]Tonight I’ve fallen and I can’t get up I need your loving hands to come and pick me up And every night I miss you I can just look up And know the stars are Holding you, holding you, holding you Tonight [/i] hahaha SONG EXCERPT: "tonight - fm static*
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]She's so vulnerable, like china in my hands She's so vulnerable and I don't understand [u][b]I could never hurt the one I love[/b][/u] She's all I've got But she's so vulnerable Oh so vulnerable. [i][/i] [b] Vulnerable[/b] - ROXETTE (our theme song)
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]I'm better off without you More than you, more than you know. I'm slowly getting closure. I guess it's really over. I'm finally getting better. And now I'm picking up the pieces. From spending all of these years Putting my heart back together. 'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you.[/i] lines from "over you by chris daughtry" i kept on listening to this song when we broke up it really made me feel better.. :eh:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow,nice topic... yea,i do.. [b] Decode -Paramore [/b] [i]The truth is hiding in your eyes And it's hanging on your tongue. Just boiling in my blood. But you think that I can't see What kind of man that you are, If you're a man at all. Well, I will figure this one out On my own. [b](I'm screaming, "I love you so.")[/b] On my own. [b](My thoughts you can't decode)[/b][/i] [b]First love -Nikka Costa[/b] [i]It's my first love What I'm dreaming of When I go to bed When I lay my head upon my pillow Don't know what to do[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:18

[ 12 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy