• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

Pages: 123

if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

[align=center] [i]if i were a boy., even just for a day i'd roll out of bed in the morning and thron on what i wanted then go drink beers with the guys and chase after girls id kicked it with who i wanted, and never get confronted for it coz they stick up for me [i][u]IF I WERE A BOY, I THINK I COULD UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEELS TO LOVE A GIRL ID SWEAR ID BE A BTTER MAN ILL LISTEN TO HER COZ I KNOW HOW IT HURTS. WHEN YOU LOOSE THE ONE YOU WANTED COZ YOUVE TAKEN HER FROM GRANTED AND EVRYTHING YOU HAVE GOT DEYSTROYED[/u][/i] if i were a boy-beyonce:)[/align]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

:arrow: [b]rough draft [/b] - yellowcard I'm breathing in your skin tonight Quiet is my loudest cry Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside And if it's healthier to leave you be may a sickness come and set me free Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me [b]and the other lines [/b] I'm finding my own words, my own little stage my own epic drama, my own scripted page I'll send you the rough draft, I'll seal it with tears Maybe you'll read it and I'll reappear From the start it was shaky and the characters rash, A nice setting for heartache where emotions come last All I have deep inside, to overcome this desire are friendly intentions and fair-weather smiles :( :) :D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a lot of songs. :D luv the lyrics. ;)
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah. wakoko an example: [quote]The Art of Letting Go :D Put away the pictures. Put away the memories. I put over and over Through my tears I've held them till I'm blind They kept my hope alive As if somehow that I'd keep you here Once you believed in a love forever more? How do you leave it in a drawer?[/quote]

Last edited by lovegood (2008-12-24 00:36:14)

leziiaaa01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] how did we get here? when i used to know you so well. how did we get here? i think i know how [/b] DECODE by Paramore :D i love this song >.< :ninja::ninja::ninja:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Wake up[/b] - Coheed and cambria [align=center][b]Ill do anything for you, i give anyone for you, So leave your self intact cause i will be coming back, in the freeze to cut these limbs.. I love you.. =):thumbsup:[/b][/align]
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

collide by: howie day [quote]Even the best fall down sometimes Even the wrong words seem to rhyme Out of the doubt that fills my mind I somehow find You and I collide[/quote]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow:When you're gone- Avril Lavinge [i][b]when you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone the face i came to know is missing too when you're gone the word i need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okay i miss you[/b][/i] i miss my x so much... :crybaby: :arrow :Tattoo - Jordin Sparks [i][b]You're on my heart just a like a tattoo I'll always have you[/b][/i]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Here I go scream my lungs out and try to get to you, you are my only one. I let go there’s just no one that gets me like you do you are my only, my only one.[/quote]
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok... meron xempre.. kso super dmi... i'll mention one nlng... THIS IS MY NOW ni: JS.
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]YOUR CALL =)[/b] [color=red] Waiting for your, Call I'm sick, Call I'm angry, Call I'm desperate for your voice Listening to the song we used to sing In the car, do you remember Butterfly, Early Summer It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet Like when we would meet Cause I was born to tell you I love you And I am torn to do what I have to, To make you mine Stay with me tonight Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh Cause every breath that you will take When you are sitting next to me Will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy? (What's your, what's your...) Cause I was born to tell you I love you And I am torn to do what I have to, To make you mine Stay with me tonight [And I'm tired of being all alone, And this solitary moment makes me want to come back home] [4X] (I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have) Cause I was born to tell you I love you And I am torn to do what I have to Cause I was born to tell you I love you And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine Stay with me tonight (I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have) [/color]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kiss me [quote]Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight Lead me out on the moonlit floor Lift your open hand Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance Silver moon's sparkling So kiss me[/quote]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b][i]Hosanna[/i] :arrow: Hillsong :thumbsup: [/b][/font] [quote]Heal my heart and make me clean, open up my eyes to the things unseen, show me how to love like you have loved me, break my heart for what break yours. :)[/quote]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-07 12:36:52)

m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]"So now you want me to fix everything But baby there's so much and so little time to Replace the things I've broken Ripped apart, and thrown away You can say that you don't miss me I think about you every day"[/i] :arrow: A Rocket To The Moon -- I Think About You Everyday It makes me cry.. :cry:
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

And I.. Will never try to deny, that you're my whole life, 'cause if you ever let me go, I would die.. So I won't front, I don't need another woman, I just need your all and nothing, 'cause if I got that, Then I'll be straight Baby, you're the best part of my day with you - chris breezy!
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] mine is 7 THiNGS by Miley Cyrus [quote]I probably shouldn't say this But at times I get so scared When I think about the previous Relationship we shared It was awesome but we lost it It's not possible for me not to care And now we're standing in the rain But nothing's ever gonna change Until you hear, my dear The 7 things I hate about you! The 7 things I hate about you, oh you You're vain, your games, you're insecure You love me, you like her You make me laugh, you make me cry I don't know which side to buy Your friends, they're jerks When you act like them, just know it hurts I wanna be with the one I know And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do You make me love you It's awkward and silent As I wait for you to say What I need to hear now Your sincere apology [b]When you mean it, I'll believe it If you text it, I'll delete it Let's be clear Oh, I'm not coming back You're taking 7 steps here[/b] And compared to all the great things That would take too long to write I probably should mention the 7 that I like The 7 things I like about you! Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's When we kiss I'm hypnotized You make me laugh, you make me cry But I guess that's both I'll have to buy Your hands in mine When we're intertwined, everything's alright I wanna be with the one I know And the 7th thing I like most that you do [u][b]You make me love you, you do[/b][/u][/quote] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2009-01-13 12:57:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you have a favorite lyric of songs and the lyric can make you realize for someone, or something, or your life in the past, tell me what's the song, and if you can, write the lyrics. [b]thank you[/b

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:54

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy