• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

[color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

I am only nice when sleeping =D How often do you log into ftalk?
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

not.as.often.as.you.are:eh: hehe.. do.you.walk.in.ur.sleep?
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

y would i? im not like you.. do u laugh often? :penguin:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Haha~! No I'm not~ But I laugh when I've c ur face~~ Ur leg is 32.5cm long~~?? wahaha~
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nopez![/b] of course not...:lol: me is not that short.. hmmp.. :rolleyes::rolleyes: [b]are u a stalker???[/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. haha yu dont like me ryt?
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you're okay for me.. :thumbsup::thumbsup: [b]are you an honor student?[/b]
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

hell.not.. ..i.dont.even.study.. ..harhar.. are.you.addicted.to.forums?
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][sub]noopee. do you hate me?[/sub][/align]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

YuP. s00000 much!!! D0 y0u l0ve me?
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

well.why.should.i? [b]are.you.still.waiting.for.him.to.come?[/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][sub]do you like obamma to be yur grandfather?[/sub][/align]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

NOpE. I d0nt want his m0ney and fame... h0w ab0ut t0u? d0 y0u want m0ney?
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][sub]nope. money cant buy anything.^^ you, do you like girls?[/sub][/align]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. i don't like people!!!!! =D do you want to be the richest man in the world??
cez03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nopeee .. coz i hate money ! :P
cez03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nopeee i hate money ! :P are you cute ?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no im not =( are you stupid?
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yahhh.. :lol: im kinda feeling sorry for myself.. :lol: ahaha. hm. are u blind?? :penguin::penguin:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah but i can look at you hahah are you retard? hehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:59

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy