• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

[color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

baby_liz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

of course not!.. :) :) its just a waste of time and effort.. :D and i feel so tired washing ol of dos(negative,ayt?) do you use soap in taking a bath?
_silent.sand_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

[align=center][i]ewww~ wha? soap? sounds SOo lyk, dirtyyy~[/i] :retard: Are you a straight, heterosexual person? | v[/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

heterosexual...(in negative right!!)hahhaaa.. do you like me??:D
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't like u =D think negative =D =D do u have body odor? =D eww :eh: l v
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no i dont have :D ( thats why i use deodorant:paranoid:) can u survive a whole day without eating nothing? :paranoid:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes i can... maybe.. hahhaa.a... can you be alone in this world??
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes of course =D i like being alone do u hate me? :paranoid:
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!
ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=filkripz]yes of course =D i like being alone do u hate me? :paranoid:[/quote] nope, i dont hate you... do you hate animals?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i hate them so much :mad: :P do you feed your pet dog everyday? :paranoid:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes..i feed them are you like seafood??
ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

nooo........ do you hate people who stalk you????
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes..that right... do you like monkey?
ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope....... do u like the person below u??
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no.. do you like friendstertalk??
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no!!! never! =D do u like thailand???
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no... do you like indonesia??
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No. and never will =D how are u?
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I am soo not okay !! you like ice cream don't you?
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][align=center][b]icecream? az if yuckk :D *weee im back on my thread you like examz right? ? ? :wow:[/b][/align][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:10

[ 11 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy