• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

[color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

yes i like exams very much :D and i dont cheat :) :paranoid: do you cheat in exams? :/:paranoid:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

no....i dont cheat.. do you come late to school??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

everyday =D do you love me?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes..... do you like sausage??
airon//•V)
» n00b
1969-12-31

sausage?? yuck i will not taste even small piece of it.... do you like to be a laughing thing?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no... do you like bread??
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]not much.., do you snore like a pig?[/b][/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yesss... do you like as monkey??:D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no =):D:paranoid: hows your day today ...:) :ninja:
death11
» n00b
1969-12-31

gud. . . do u have a pet???

Last edited by death11 (2008-03-08 02:09:24)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no we dont have pets :) do you know how to make baby? :ninja:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

noo.. :D do you have a big house??
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no i don't have :wallbash: i have a big house only in my dreams =D :thumbsup: u know how 2 sing? :paranoid:
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][align=center]i dnt know how to sing. . singing?? whatz that anywayzz heheh :D do u want to go swimming?? ;) [/align][/color]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

of course i don't!. no one does.:D love starbucks?
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

maybe? I'm a poor person who have not tasted that yet.. :wallbash: you hate me don't you?
ditH_rangErs
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes.. like moderator in here??
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no way.. I've always hated mods.. (mods dont be angry just joking) love posting around?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no... love this forum??
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wanna quit from this forum.. =D do u like the person above u??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=dodgerblue][b]hirs the mechanics:[/b] ill ask a question, the nxt poster wil answer it but in the opposite way [b]example:[/b] [quote]charm says: hows ur day???[/quote] [quote]maine says: =)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:58

[ 9 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy