• ARCHIVES 
  • » Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

Pages: 12345678..8

Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

kreela1522
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

wow nice... :o :o thanks for sharing... :D
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

thanks for sharin... =)
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=rhownjohn]@samilbz! that is for JS ONLY LOL! :wallbash: :smoke:[/quote] tnx x rhown
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can I use it even if I am using a friendlist with caption??.... =) =) =) =)
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=EmoMeyms]can I use it even if I am using a friendlist with caption??.... =) =) =) =)[/quote] yez u can use by using the code of Feruzz here juz copy diz to your js <">if im wrong plz correct me...
sendokoru
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me..its not working..which 1 shud i use?..mr chezter's or mr feruz's?
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Woah! Another nice trick! =)
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=sendokoru]help me..its not working..which 1 shud i use?..mr chezter's or mr feruz's?[/quote] my code and feruzz are same still working...
sendokoru
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooh..now i get it..didint know have to put it in onload handler..hehe.. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
Afa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi everyone.newb here.just got one question to ask.i have done everything,but the result i get is it replace the amount in "view all" from the picture section,not the "view all" from the friend list.i'm using firefox.if im changed it in IE,it works fine.it shows how many frend i wanted to have.below are my step that i do.please check the error. this is js link. http://h1.ripway.com/FreexZ/FreexZ2.txt then i paste it in "Add Media" section using this code <">Please help me. :(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Afa]Hi everyone.newb here.just got one question to ask.i have done everything,but the result i get is it replace the amount in "view all" from the picture section,not the "view all" from the friend list.i'm using firefox.if im changed it in IE,it works fine.it shows how many frend i wanted to have.below are my step that i do.please check the error. this is js link. http://h1.ripway.com/FreexZ/FreexZ2.txt then i paste it in "Add Media" section using this code <">Please help me. :([/quote] may i ask what is this code? <">
Afa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Opss..sorry lordheinz.i give the wrong one. This is my code. http://h1.ripway.com/FreexZ/friends.txt i copy the code from chezter <">am i using the wrong procedure? :( sorry again,im not quite familiar with this thing.
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

fake nos. of friends..its like fake nos. of comments..nice huh.. :eh: :thumbsup:
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its not working...check my code http://h1.ripway.com/samilbs/myjs/myjscode.txt
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dunnno when i used this code all my js codes wont work... why its happen...
byakuyasoul_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code!!! its working i hope more code u will share here
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ow...tnx for the codes..the codes..& the codes!
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha... nice~^^ thx for sharing!...^^
NyaNa
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's workin on my prof thx feruzz.. you're my hero ! :thumbsup:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]this is the last code that you will paste in your media but dont forget to put your [b].txt URL[/b]! <">@ sir feruzz your codes was working really accurate! :lol: :thumbsup: [b]+repu[/b] for you sir! :thumbsup:[/quote] just a question here.. :paranoid: is dis da [b]js linker[/b] of [b]levisornothin[/b] :paranoid: is dis still workin??.. cause i know,its not,, :paranoid: makes me confusing,,why did he shared it?? :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:21

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy