• ARCHIVES 
  • » Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

Pages: 112345678..8

Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

Murgen
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

Where to put that code? please include it for newbies. REally confused at lots of threads here. :|
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

thx fro sharing
hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool trick..
cathedral0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thnx for sharing[/b]
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this code stiLL working..? btw i gonna try this one..engx..
NOR.o3
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.:thumbsup:
prinxexa
» n00b
1969-12-31

err..need help.. i'm done with step 1... i changed the bold text.. now.i need to know how to.. paste it to my "js" how..? please hepl..and.where do i paste it after im done with all of the steps? sorry newbie here.:D:):|:wallbash::wallbash::rolleyes:
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow...nice codes it works 2 my page thanks 4 sharing keep it up remarks: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick...:D thanx for sharing anyway :D:thumbsup:
Roy_Casanova
» n00b
1969-12-31

Guys, I've been looking for these all over the place. Its nice to know that there's someone making effort to post this codes. Tnx for sharing.
imStilLearning
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice codes!! ei just wondering.. what if i want only specific friends to be put in my profile?.. like i don't want everyone to be there, just a few picked ones?..
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing... It Helps Me A Lot..
amilyn0015
» n00b
1969-12-31

whats a js???:question:
ree54
» n00b
1969-12-31

i use this trick! :thumbsup: :lol:
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

such a cool code.! hmm.. i tried feruzz's code but its not working... i wonder why?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

heheh,! that cool.! and sooo tricky.! ahhahaha
eileen04_girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice..
athena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice.... thanks for sharing...:):):)
jen_skye16
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi i'm a newbie here where do i put my [b].txt URL[/b]? hope you can help me...:)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:55

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy