• ARCHIVES 
  • » Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

Pages: 1..123456788

Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

[quote=Murgen]Where to put that code? please include it for newbies. REally confused at lots of threads here. :|[/quote] Did you read the post?It's says in the post: [quote][b]after you change juz paste to your JS[/b][/quote]
jen_skye16
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

no i mean where will i put the .txt url in the "more friends" code??please help..tnx!!!:)
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nys trick..tnx 4 sharing it..
nup
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tread thx :penguin:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the boy who posted this thread uhm i just want to say that ur friendster the one that u used in ur preview..ur ripway is not applying on ur profile... sigh.. i wanted to see the preivew,,, but anyway thnx for your effort..really appreciated.. ^_^ ;)
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so sad I can not use this code now.. coz when the old linker changed into the new one... my codes have conflict in this code.. it makes my profile hang when I put this code in my js file so sad T_T
edward_d_great
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w..tnx a lot!!!
jen_skye16
» n00b
1969-12-31

how sad..it doesn't work on my profile..
OneUp
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesn't work on my profile too.. :crybaby: where must i put that code? up, middle, or bottom on js file?? this is my [url=http://h1.ripway.com/OneUp/s4ncornelis/s4nco.js]JS file[/url] thank's.

Last edited by OneUp (2008-05-31 22:31:09)

BrahmS03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick bro..
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hooooo Thanks For Sharing...this Great script...
gomz311
» FTalker
1969-12-31

niceee code i luv it
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whhhahah.. nice tricks.. good job.. im using it now.. lol
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick!.............................. i'll try it later....
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing...=)
iyah20
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lilprincess950]after you change juz paste to your JS[/quote] uhmm.. change what?
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!cool but its not working ...can u make also for css??:D:eh:
cryingbabygirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
jhentot
» n00b
1969-12-31

whats a js?help!!!!!!!
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Requirements: -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== Credits: -Feruzz to a new code -Lordheinz for the Comment and i

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:10

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy