• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

Pages: 123

The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to get a banana off the tree. Who do you guess will win? Try and answer within 30 seconds . Think carefully and please don't cheat. . . Your answer will reflect your personality. Got your answer? Now scroll down to see the analysis. If your answer is: Orangutan = your dull & normal Ape = you're a moron Monkey = worse, you're an idiot King Kong = your hopelessly stupid Why????? A Coconut tree doesn't have bananas ! Obviously you're stressed and overworked. Take some time off and relax !
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

wahahaha...u got me there..toinks: :D
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

wiii my answer is none of d above i got it ryt :D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wahahaha.. my aswer is an ape.. im a moron =D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i answer nothing.. my answer is correct :D
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehehe..nothing
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hehehe~ answer monkey :D
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

i answer correctly ... :D :D :D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I win.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

gotcha... =D perfect answer 4 me... :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: weee. i was like 'duh, it's a coconut tree :retard: ' then i scrolled down. . . . woot. i'm not a monkey! lol. just a coconut tree
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wew.. =) i answer king kong? :paranoid: that funny..wakak... :D
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]oh!!! i should take a rest..[/b] :lol:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=CraZyRowkZ Emo]wew.. =) i answer king kong? :paranoid: that funny..wakak... :D[/quote] KING KONG you're OWNED! :lol:
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b]LOL :P i answer orangutan! hehehe normal and .........DULL! wa! hehehe![/b][/color]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my answer is *ape* im a moron dw??
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hihihihihihihihihihih..... mine is monkey... i think of its movement. i have fun on this topic... thanks kamandag :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
nnej15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bwahahaha! i really nid 2get some sleep.. thnx 4this.. gotta go! :lol:
dianesky33
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahaha... i answered monkey! :o
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i didn't read the line 'very tall coconut tree' that's why i got the wrong answer!really!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:15

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy