• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

Pages: 123

The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

maureen03
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

hahaha!u got me!I'm an IDIOT!hahaha!:kiss:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

harz...:lol::lol::lol: duh...itz a coconut tree...not a banana tree..uhhhmmm...why is it called common sense while it isn't common?...[i]jaz kidding..:D:D[/i] i answred correctly!!!...:D
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

worse, you're an idiot ! hahaha..:lol:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my answer is human
gwapa0710
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahehehehe.. i didn't think of that...waheheheheh.. u got me....^_^
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.i received that on a sms msg..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ LOL.. dang! i think i overanalized the question :lol:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice one I answered King Kong :lol:
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol mine is King Kong. :lol:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no my answer is orangutan hehehehe [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Douglasyoungers/FJ.jpg[/img]
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im stupid!!! toink... hahahah.. :lol:
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahah...cool...you got me there
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

monkey..? argh.. im totally idiot.. u got me there :lol:
candyliciouspink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yay..i answered none of the above!! yess! i got it right!! :D
bartzjr_16
» n00b
1969-12-31

What the F@&&&!! I got carried away with the result so i did not understand things well.. hahahah (palusit pa=)) Im pretty normal hehe... but i'm not dull....
bartzjr_16
» n00b
1969-12-31

What the F@&&&!! I got carried away with the result so i did not understand things well.. hahahah (palusot pa=)) Im pretty normal hehe... but i'm not dull....
ImmAtUrE
» n00b
1969-12-31

i answer [b]monkey[/b].... heheheh.. funny! :lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah, right. [b]YOU GOT ME![/b] silly me.. :lol::lol:
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]HAHAHAHAHA im stupid lol [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:09

[ 13 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy