• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

Pages: 123

The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

wahaha... i answered monkey!! ahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

I passed! I knew none of them could get the banana bcoz it's a coconut tree =D [b]Oohohoho! Oohohoho! Oohohoho![/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I answered nothing haha got it right!
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i answered monkey!!... that was an icebreaker..lol
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i answer monkey
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i knew it! im not stupid!! ahehe..,[/b][/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i am not idiot.... but nice one... its funny
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im an idiot!!?? oh well. :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahahaha!!thats funny!LOL
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

at first.. i thought..your just wrong.. of saying coconut tree.. because it should be banana.. well im right..haha none of them..lol.. haha
RAGING_FIRE
» n00b
1969-12-31

i answered a monkey :o
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha,,,thanks!!!...i answered Orangutan ahehe :lol:
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wahaha..funny...nice one... :thumbsup:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

that was brain exploiting!
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha.. im an orangutan
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i choose king kong.. i'm stupid.. haha..[/b]
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]monkey[/b] hehe! im an idiot thanks! =D
star_pdpc
» n00b
1969-12-31

.wahaha. i'm a monkey. haha. nice thread!. :)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I knew it was da result~ u didn't fool me =D
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i answered monkey :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Banana Test =) There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to g

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 13 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy