• ARCHIVES 
  • » it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

Pages: 123

it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

its all about friends..and having them.... :thumbsup:
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

ur ryt lordheinz!! long-live Friendster?? hehehe..

Last edited by †breadz23† (2008-02-06 21:46:50)

nnej15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so useful.. i have communication with my family & friends ..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

> yeah,, it usually serves as a communication with my friends. and some of my old friends like way back in elementary school that i haven't seen for ages are like making up to them and bringing up the old good times. :lol:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yer ryt.. usually serves as a communication.. ahihi.. and s0metimes.. if u need some advices.. especially wen u p0st it to bulletin.. some avid readers of bulletin board w0uld do.. give u some advices.. but f0r n0w as i can see.. they use bulletin board for posting chain messages and others.. =| =|
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

your absolutely right [b]scharfiena[/b].. no good chain messages.. nyahaha!!

Last edited by †breadz23† (2008-02-16 04:25:02)

khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah it was so useful...it brings more friends to me...:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm, my friendster is useful, because i have schoolmate in my school[obvious], she has also friendster..., then at first, i really dont know her, but when i try to communicate with her, she became my bestfriend... "communicating in computer= communicating in school"xDD
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my FS is also useful to me bec. it serves as a communication to your friends, and other people, i also learn some CSS, HTML codes, JS, ang other codes. . . .it helps me on doing my jorunal in english. bec i always post at my blog and when it's the submission, i just go to my blog and get some details about the things happened to me on a certain day and write it on my journal, wahahaha!
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orangered] 99.9% useful coz its for making new friends![/color][/align]
x_jacque
» n00b
1969-12-31

Very useful. Because it helps me make more friends and it let me add my former friends and classmates. I also let me communicate with others even if they are so far away.
heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

..to search some things.. ..to search some people..=D ..to have friends.. ..to communicate with others.. ..to express myself.. o[=D=D=D]o
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

to keep intouch with my old colleagues..
color_blind
» n00b
1969-12-31

aside from applying CSS and EMBED codes... :lol: its very useful to get in touch with my friends especially for my crushes. i love looking at them. they make me smile :lol:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

friendster is very useful to me... :arrow: it can make new friends.. :arrow: we can also communicate to other people.. :arrow: i can learn new things..especially codings and scriptings.. but..friendster has also negative things.. that can make us "dull"! :penguin:
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its usefull coz it make us many friends lol
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i meet new friends... msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi :cool::cool::cool:
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

two words: [b]a lot.[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Friendster..?? For Me It Is Very Useful...You Can Meet New Friends In Other Country...You Can Know HTML Codes...So This Em Gonna Say... Friendster Rules...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:24

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy