• ARCHIVES 
  • » it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

Pages: 123

it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

i find my old friends through this.. and it serves as a past time for me.. especially this summer.. :)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

[color=pink][align=center]it is useful coz' i can communicate to my friends && family.. i can also meet new friends here.. and it enhances my ability to be creative.. hmm.. :wallbash:][/align][/color]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I talk to my cousins.. relatives, & friends i havent seen in like decades, literally ^^
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very useful when it comes to communicating with friends and family.. love it!!! :lol:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes.. its very useful!
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oho ho.. ya very useful.. i use my friendster to contact my friends from my hometown :D
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Friendster has become my media to test my skills in HTML.. hehe.. =) also, it connects me to my old and new friends.. and for that, i love friendster.. :eh:

Last edited by Watcher (2008-05-06 19:31:21)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I met new friends because of friendster..:)
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so much.. build friends, and communication.. :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

so useful, i was able to established communication to long lost friends and relatives...
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

very useful! it's a pathway to your friends miles away from you!
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so useful.... i still can send some comment to me fried no matter where they are.. me happy for heaving friendster ;):thumbsup:
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]its so useful to me! so many friends i had coz of it!,. hehe,. im a certified friendster addict!!!,. haha,...:D:D:D[/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b] yeah, it's very useful to me. this is my way of seeing other friends who are far away and see how they are doing [/color][/b]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

very very useful....
tyljho06
» n00b
1969-12-31

its a form of communication..=| its like my own personality..=) it teaches me a lot about HTML:P
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so useful coz i could still keep in touch with my friends and family even though they're away... :P
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I learned many things from friendster =) I met my old friends I can easily communicate with my family Meet cool friends :lol: Friendster rocks =) Lifes useful without friendster :)
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

superb ! esp. 4 announcements . friendships . && lurblaip .:eh:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes!..so that you can communicate to your friends and family.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:04

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy