• ARCHIVES 
  • » it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

Pages: 123

it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

[b]Very useful, coz i'l hav communication w/ my frends, besties, relatives.:) [/b]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

it's kinda useful, i think.. i communicate with people in my past worlds through friendster.. :lol::lol:
jessijessi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Many my frnds move to the other town n I dont have their phone number... and when I joined FS,, I found them ! =)=) Thanks 2 FS ! =D
ghost_fighter
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it is useful I met new friend and you can use it as a communication
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Yes, in times of boredom. HAHA. i can communicate too to those friends who don't have phone. :D YEA.[/b]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]kinda usefull fer me~ but now i'm prefer to CR than friendster[/b]=)
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes. i meet many friends in friendster. lol. the word says it all.[b] friend[/b]ster
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep. . . it helps me to communicate and find new set of friends. . .
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Very important for me, a lot, it's the only way I can contact my friends in Philippines, to see their wacky faces hakhak jwk, well its useful for me, it's the way we can just connect to each others =)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It helps me find my past friends and see their pictures..
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It's very useful to me XD i can know many new friends.. can sharing story and layout tricks.. and many more :wow:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's a pastime for me
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its helpful for me because i can practice my creativity with it :idea:
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeaa connect with friends and former classmates, net friends and make friends personally.
atongang
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me friendster is very usefull one of the main reason bcoz friendster is the number one social site as of now.. it helps promote global IT. . even an 8 yrs old child know how use computer and always type friendster dot com. . hehehehe . . .
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For me, of course very useful because of friendster i know where my long lost friend now. Me and my friends used friendster as one of our way to communicate each other. Sending greetings card is fun and everytime you received a smile from your friends it really make your day brightened =):)=)

Last edited by twapoy28 (2009-01-28 15:21:33)

UseLess45
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

friendster is a online community.... use for new friend without leaving home... :lol: @t it is very usefull to me...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it is useful to me because i can learn new things in friendster like codings and scriptings and most of all.. i can easily communicate to my friends living to other country or long-lost friends.. :D

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:33

[ 10 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy