• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

Pages: 123456789101112..12

[b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

Without see all ur js scripts or ur profile it is hard to determine. Suggest you place it next inline after the last addbox code but before the addbox function code.
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

its working even you dont have onload handler Thanks For Sharing :cool: :thumbsup:
_YoE_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:o nice trick broth :thumbsup: thks 4 share :eh:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it doesnt work on my proffy. how come?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Add the [b]complete code [/b]after ur onload handler that is how it works for me. Just like another addbox.
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it doesnt work too. when i put that floating code in my js files, my whole proffy wont work too. now my page is more like a paper. *trash* but as soon as i erase the floating code in my js files, my proffy will be back to normal. haaaiz. why its not working on mine? i think there's some codes that collides with this one. that's why my it wont work on my? ayt?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can not think of any code that would conflict with this one. I can not see ur profile to know if you have the WVM or not..but on my code I placed the entire code after my last addbox and before the tracker object it worked fine first time. Go to this link in the help thread you will see how I fixed another members codes..[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=21700&p=3[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-18 23:24:05)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ow. i see. but i dont have any WVM, addbox. in my code. i named my file blablabla.txt. in that file, i have a css injection, photo slide and friends vertical slide, i also have the block the IE users to view my proffy.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

create an onload handler buddy..and put it inside,below was a addbox function.. =)
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm, btw, i also have two onload handler for my vtcal friend slide and for my photo slide. i already tried the floating object code below my onload handlers. but it doesnt work. xud i create another onload handler and put it in the very end and dats wer i put the floating object code? ayt?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Try using this..its an addbox function with these code already inside just edit the image. <">
joez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll try this one... thnx for sharing
Destiny18
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Destiny18]thanks for sharing!..[/quote] [b]SPAMMER![/b] :arrow: [b]USER REPORTED![/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bobcbar wrote: <"><">i tried this code and put it in the very end of my js files. but still no work. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
meijoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick...thnx for sharing :o :o :o
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xOLracnhOjx]bobcbar wrote: <"><">i tried this code and put it in the very end of my js files. but still no work. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] As bob says simple intruction..put the code only inside your onload handler.. The code that he gave you is ready..do not paste it below your js..its for your reference only...
WTFoul
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. i lyk this code..
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]lordheinz wrote: [/b] As bob says simple intruction..put the code only inside your onload handler.. The code that he gave you is ready..do not paste it below your js..its for your reference only...[/quote] yes. i did. matter of fact, i already put the code inside my onload handler. but its the same. after that, i also put the code that bobcbar gave to me to the very end of my js files. haaaiz. neweiz, [b]here's my codes:[/b] <">now as u see, there's two onload handlers ayt? now i already tried what you and bobcbar told me. but its not working really. dunno wats the prob. btw, that's my codes ayt? wer xud i put it dis time? can u teach me? haaaiz. noobs of me. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=) 1st off - if you have this kind of onload handler: [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){vslide()})) window.onload = function(){vslide()};[/quote] you don't need to set a Timeout at the end of the function [quote]setTimeout("vslide()",8000);[/quote] both of your onload handlers are like this, so just choose one or the other becoz you are loading the functions twice with this hence causing your boxes to double in some browsers. if that's your only js and that's is all that's in your js, then you can remove the alert that labels your profile with a "Best Viewed in X browser" thingy becoz you don't want to tell your viewers that do ya? ;) once you're done with that, pls try the floating trick again :ninja: :thumbsup: I have a good feeling it will work this time btw, if you choose the first kind of onload handler, I think it's best to just make your 2 onload handlers into 1 and put all the js requiring onload handler inside of the it because that loads the [b]function it points to[/b] once the normal page content is finished loading.

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-02-21 03:01:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:32

[ 10 queries - 0.083 second ]
Privacy Policy