• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

[b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

.papi
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

can i put animated image? btw thx for the script..:D
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

can u show me how to put the mp3 bcoz i tried it but it didn't work :( :crybaby:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice code!! :D Ii'm using it for mah profile, thanks for sharing!
kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick u got there it worked at my profile tnx for sharing
shin01rain
» n00b
1969-12-31

uh hi? how can i make the image float to the left po?
shin01rain
» n00b
1969-12-31

not working on mine... :wallbash:
nhezzzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice! thanks 4 sharing!!!:thumbsup:
faivan
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.. ^_^
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] cool tnx for sharing![/color]
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]pls dont spam in here!@xtoffer_vickzZ@yahoo.com[/b] :evil:
KawaiipinkLover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff00ff]hey!! ^ avoid spamming and double posting up there.. this thread is getting spammy its a nice trick already know it.. i think u ripped it :/ i just think..[/color]

Last edited by KawaiipinkLover (2008-06-14 05:24:43)

chukchak
» n00b
1969-12-31

please fix my code...i want to put a cbox as a floating object but when i tried it,my js stopped working.. here's the code of my cbox: [quote]<!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws --> <div align="center" id="cboxdiv"> <iframe frameborder="0" width="250" height="284" src="http://www2.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=1477661&amp;boxtag=6583&amp;sec=main" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="auto" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxmain" style="border:#000000 1px solid;" id="cboxmain"></iframe><br/> <iframe frameborder="0" width="250" height="75" src="http://www2.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=1477661&amp;boxtag=6583&amp;sec=form" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxform" style="border:#000000 1px solid;border-top:0px" id="cboxform"></iframe> </div> <!-- END CBOX -->[/quote] :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssseeee :(
LanNyx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can it combined with tooltip? and how to do that?:/
ChaZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

whow thx alot brader shakiro :D runs great! =) :thumbsup:=):thumbsup:
celmrt999
» n00b
1969-12-31

idk y it didn't work at my profile... should i replace the dude or the link posted?? so confuse:retard:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=celmrt999]idk y it didn't work at my profile... should i replace the dude or the link posted?? so confuse:retard:[/quote] How did you apply the code to ur profile with the js linker? Yes you should replace the link show to whatever image you want displayed.
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:) Nice job brother :D =) keep it Work =) _______________________________________________________________________________ [img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar131309-4.gif[/img] _______________________________________________________________________________
Co_don SanAdH
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=chukchak]please fix my code...i want to put a cbox as a floating object but when i tried it,my js stopped working.. here's the code of my cbox:[/quote] maybe u can try this bro/sist :D <">i hope this work :thumbsup::(

Last edited by Co_don SanAdH (2008-06-17 16:23:43)

asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Floating cbox [/b] is NOT advisable, how should they send / give a msgs if it is hanging and moving around your screen but it is possible. Better to use cbox WVMe in cbox mode..... =) [quote]@ .papi » FriendsterAddict can i put animated image? btw thx for the script.. @ lairhel » FriendsterManiac i really like this trick. is there a version of this one where the viewer's pic is the one floating?? i once visited a profile w/ that trick. i forgot who. can anyone share that one??? if there's any.... thanks... ----------- edited ------------- i forgot to browse first. i found the answer. thanks shakiro! @k2i5e7k8i7e » FriendsterAddict How aBouT iF i WaNNa PuT mp3..????? sOry fOR mY BAd EngLIsh.... @fz_james » FriendsterGeek › looookkkk!! shakiro how to put mp3 playlist in floating on left side????????? @ anybody else........ Try to read also my posted long time ago @ # 37[/quote] [b]1. Youtube Videos : [/b] Check this part at the given codes and change it with your own !!!... As well as [color=red]width ; heigth ; ...etc ; etc..... You must change those thingyyy. . [/color]:arrow: <">[b]Mp3's Tricks : [/b] <">:thumbsup: Same rules of course......... :o [b]WVME with photo's or images of the viewers : [/b] <">[b]Same rules again.... :wallbash: Change with your own ....[/b] [color=blue] It is easy now to analyze how to use it in a different things as what I told / shared long time ago at my posted topic @ #37.... [/color] [b]I know , you will ask a preview . It works @ any browsers but it is loaded page.. :o.. :arrow:[/b] http://profiles.friendster.com/27557871 [b]Last time , it is youtube autoplay but now , WVME with photos....... [color=red]Just REFRESH / Reload your browser to watch your image in action because if you did NOT refresh it, the former image viewer is the one who intact on it...... Coz' I used another codes for my tracker.php... :cool:[/color][/b] For the SAKE of the beginners like me Here........ Hope it will help !!!!!!!......... TiLL NexT............... Ciao................:penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2008-06-17 17:46:05)

celmrt999
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]How did you apply the code to ur profile with the js linker? Yes you should replace the link show to whatever image you want displayed.[/quote] i just edited the js extension and placed the code there...then edited it...placed the code of the img and nothin still comes out....:( btw here teh image [img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk243/mahteh/logo.png[/img] btw... can u edit the code for me pls...:) here teh link...:) http://h1.ripway.com/celmrt999/myfile.js Edit: ahh nvm..it is working well..XD!! btw thnx for the help..

Last edited by celmrt999 (2008-06-17 20:59:49)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy