• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

[b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

[quote=eppuda23]=(=(=(=([/quote] plz dont spam!
super_man1990
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

tnx for sharing this guys...:rose:
wilycoyote
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214][b]@aBBy413[/b] =| get the JS for the [b]3rd[/b] trick in this topic: :arrow: [b][url]http://theftalk.com/t9141-Viewer%27s-Main-Photo-%5BUpdated%5D.html[/url][/b], the js you are using is not a script from feruzz's topic and also the [b]id[/b] you are using is wrong. The [b]id[/b] you want to use is [b]'viewerpic'[/b] not [b]'mainpic'[/b][/quote] i did this trick and i was wondering if i can put a box and a header for this and make the visitors name appear on the header and the color of the visitors name is bluish, can i change its color?

Last edited by wilycoyote (2008-03-16 14:39:10)

jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D cool. thanks for sharing.
wilycoyote
» n00b
1969-12-31

no response about my question? :crybaby:
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can i put this in my external js??
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fz_james]can i put this in my external js??[/quote] Yes is works fine just follow the instructions on the first post.
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really like this trick. is there a version of this one where the viewer's pic is the one floating?? i once visited a profile w/ that trick. i forgot who.:retard: can anyone share that one??? if there's any....:) thanks... ----------- edited ------------- i forgot to browse first.:retard: i found the answer. thanks shakiro! :thumbsup:

Last edited by lairhel (2008-04-08 12:12:44)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You can put whatever code you want to float, just edit the codes on the first post.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Love this Trick Nice shakiro
r317d1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice,,,,:thumbsup:
_þRïñ§ÈZå_
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick!!:thumbsup:...thanks for sharin' shakiro...
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is this the code in which u have the image or wteva float and running with the mouse?.. i cant see the preview..just want a confirmation and i'll work on the code :crybaby:
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool... :cool::cool::cool: thanks 4 sharing kua shakiro214 it really works... remarks: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing Im Gonna Try This Hope its Works
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing, I see, so you're the one who shared this floating image trick.
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.great!=):thumbsup:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

perfectly working to me (: [u][b]THANK[/b][/u]s keep up the good work. ;)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is so cool im using it in my fs... thanx for sharing this code... god bless...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Permission to start a new thread granted[/b] :D :thumbsup: tnx xave [quote=xavierkym]Ow. Okei. But anyway, just make a new thread bro. =| My internet is so slow at this moment.. I think because s

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:18

[ 9 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy