• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

Pages: 1234

Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

Theck this link: [url]http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=86.135.184.140[/url] it's obvious they're only the same person
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

:arrow: yup. but the one 'xavierkym' helps in the FterHelp section. I think he doesnt use 'kuyakym' anymore
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Just saw "kuyakym" online today or yesterday.. but no harm done
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: we can't take any action as long as they're good. =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I noticed lot of members have same IP's due to some are Smart bro users. 1 IP in 1 Area and some have shop mates that are interested in our forum. =) I suggest we lay low for now but still watch out :ninja:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

are xavierkym & kuyakym same person? :paranoid:
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup...same person...he has double accounts.. =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim]yup...same person...he has double accounts.. =)[/quote] ahh...I see :/
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Also this newbie: [b]' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii[/b] and [b]ozziexvii[/b] first reason: he didn't like his first name.. then changed it to nothing
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yup, I think he is aware that we know he has 2 accounts. Cos he incorporated the same photo on his posts with the 2 accounts. We should warn him now, and tell him that to have 2 accounts is forbidden. :|

Last edited by Padme (2007-07-14 20:22:27)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

help me pls :crybaby: this is not me but his/her IP address is same with me :wasted: [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=15342]syargoblinz[/url] [scroll] :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: [/scroll]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hmmm, could it be that someone from your house registered for FTalk too? I dunno if it's possible for someone to mask their IP address and copy/use yours. Or is there really a software that to do that? :/ I have no idea really.
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ assuming if admin ban his/her IP it will affected to me :wasted: I just concerned about it :crybaby:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm sure admin would be informed by now about your IP add issue. =) Are you renting a computer feruzz? Or at home?
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I use my own laptop & my own connection...also in my home...how come he/she has same IP address? help!!! :crybaby:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. did u send him a notice or private msg? or does he/she have dont anything wrong? well, he/she doesnt, it's alright. hehe.. you can leave his/her note of "same ip with feruzz" so that person will be excluded from ip ban. haha.. but do not tell to that person that he/she is exempted from ip ban. :retard:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Good idea. That's what we can do for now. Having similar IP addresses between two (or more) persons from around the world happens, but very rarely. Btw, there's also someone who has the same IP as me: [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=5238]wyne_joe[/url]: - http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=125.60.235.204 =|
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ It's interesting that 2 or more people can have the same IP addresses. :lol: But is it true that some [b]Smart Bro[/b] users get the same IPs?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ I also heard about that, but i didnt found some confirmations yet. Ill go look for some infos about that.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's hard to determine double accounts there days due to IP masking, Same Area networks and providers, and other are shop mates that are really interested in FTalk. :crybaby: which is which :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:53

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy