• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

Pages: 11234

Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

^ yea, that's what i mean.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

Check this out: http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=121.1.31.170 These ff members are the same person only: [b]useless jufer de_erfz bonitaerfs aliyya_0207 liyyah aa_useless[/b] I saw aa_uselss posting in CSS Layout section, it's too obvious that aa_useless and the accounts above are the same person only by the fact that they all use the same avatar. Not actually the same but the same face on the avatar rofl! The username he used were connected from each other example: aliyya_07 to liyyah (he just get rid of the letter a and the number)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i already told some of the mods here that i have another account here.... sorry about that... =| hope we could delete such double or multiple accounts... but this [url="http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=23443]glenn_tamahome[/url] and I have the same ip address?? how can that be possible? again..im sorry guyz.. :(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-21 05:24:49)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:28

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy