• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

Pages: 1234

Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

I got irritated with this one: [b]phranxis[/b] and [b]0phranxis0[/b] i don't really understand his reason but now both of his accounts are online. well though he hasn't done anything wrong i guess
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

I call guy like those types of people schizophrenia. developed due to depression :eh: :wallbash:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

dudes and dudettes.. i saw my names here.. yeah i admit it.. i got two accounts here..because my kuyakym account has bugs.. and when i am viewing topics i cant reply sometimes.. and even hangs my browser i cant even [b]LOGOUT!!![/b]..and that's the big problem.. i told ephe about this already.. i hope sir admin can delete my other account.. :eh: and eniweizz.. i think we got same IP with kyla49 because she is my sister.. shes not that active though.. even she has her own laptop and i have mine she stil wants to use mine because i have firefox.. just informed all coz u might think i have multiple accounts.. =) uhmm ontopic: i tried this one.. 125.60.241.46 coz im really interested in knowing who is kupalobs.. hehe.. because he is so intelligent in scripting as a newbie.. and i found out he is also marfillaster or ken the creator of whos viewed me.. hehe.. link :arrow: http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=125.60.241.46 and i saw 6 accounts.. :o

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-06 20:07:18)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hmmm... interesting what you found there. And all 6 other accounts posts at the [b]Friendster Design and Development[/b]. While the username [b]kupalobs[/b] always posts at the [b]Tech Corner[/b]. Pretty much like [b]marfillaster[/b] who is always around the [b]Tech Corner[/b] as well.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Yup You're Right Sis.. Marfillaster Always Sharing His Knowledge On That Section And At The Tricks And Tutorials Too. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

speaking of multiple accounts.. check this out... :o http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=222.127.228.8 please dont be shocked.. same IP.. :wallbash:
admin
» FTalkManiac

from the pattern of each account IP stats, i believe they're different people accessing this site from internet cafe or scholl network. and about [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=10514]aidenlive[/url], most likely he asked those people there to sign up using his referral url so he got enough referral count to make his rank changed to promoter. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ owws.. so that's what happened.. anyway.. i was shocked in that link i gave above.. :o
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

▼WOLViNCE▼ might have 3 other accounts. He was banned before by eehjhay. [b]Similar IPs[/b] http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=203.87.202.170
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It is because he flamed other members. He apologize to me already and i guess to the other member as well. but he did not ask to lift the sentence to his other account
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

double posting. -- username [b]blackforest[/b] is mama0114 too. she has to use different account because of some personal problems. do not edit her account (admin note/caption/sig/etc)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ whoa.. blackforest is a mystery to me.. but the name seems to be delicious.. haha.. hmhm.. some people or let's say, people who are "NONSENSE" (just like those people impersonating members here.. and posting flame and pron sites and codes of other people..) use "PROXY SERVERS.." :wasted: if we can have a forum which is "anti-proxy" :eh: it would be safer.. =D but i guess it's not a good idea.. whew.. Those irritating and annoying people like i said above "nonsense" just registered here and then make bad things.. how pathetic. :wallbash:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] there are memebers who has the same ip with me! :o omg. i checked it and i found this: http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=125.60.241.217 if they are banned: i will also be banned right? :crybaby: [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Oh yah as I am browsing right now at this time..I saw an account I try to view her IP and I was suprised with result check em' all out :paranoid: This is the user: [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=29599]lavender_ghurl[/url] Here's the Result: :arrow: http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=222.127.228.8 That was too many :cool: [/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ read admin's post #47 =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: how bout this: [img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/mengzy3sh/0001.jpg[/img]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wakokoko the user name seems obvious. :D
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]yep the username says it all :D[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

How about Intelligence and SecretService? Go to this thread in Fphils :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t19860-WARNING%21-Please-Read%21-This-Important%21.html]WARNING! Please Read! This is Important![/url]
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]LOL read the whole thing there ip addresses matched LOL[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Sorry, I admit that I'm one of them, but I just did it because I let out my sad mood w/o any of you knowing that I am. [i]She was[/i] Hanakö. Don't worry, I already erased her thread at introduction.

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:27

[ 13 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy