• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

Pages: 123

[color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

kitty-katz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

[color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the bad news is he/she is migrating to another country .. what will you do??? :crybaby: [/color]

Last edited by kitty-katz (2008-02-11 05:57:30)

jhecqk
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

[b]cry... :crybaby: [/b]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

cry... and cry... and cry... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]oh. awtss.. forget him.. let him go and specially cry.. :paranoid: [/b]
useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

will get :evil:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will confused what should i do... :retard: :retard:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well.. you two must should talk about it.. i know LD relationships are hard but i know some who survived it. =)
samtan94
» n00b
1969-12-31

just go on...i will follow her....hehehe

Last edited by samtan94 (2008-05-11 01:41:08)

campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will jump to the top of the tallest building...!!! but i have a parachute hahaha :lol: :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

if u think u two could survive LDR (as what ate duch mentioned above), why not try it? that's the bad thing about falling, you'll really get hurt. yet it's up to you if u don't want it to happen. but it's more hurtful if he's coming back here and already has a long-term relationship with her gf, realizing that u'r just a third party. T_____T :wallbash:
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tell him how u feel. sometimes we, girls would rather choose not to but it's probably worth the shot if u really want the guy. then, as they said, talk about what you to want to happen. whether he accepts you too or not, at least you gave it a try... ----off topic: this happened to me already... recently.
WEILI
» n00b
1969-12-31

if he is migrating,just forget bout him,maybe if you can,migrate with him? but maybe just the problem is do he like you too?
mhayel_679
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b].[quote][/quote] [align=center][/align][img][/img][img][/img] =) .well...u don't nid to do anything...just keep loving him or her...u'll never know...maybe that would make him or her stay for good...[quote][/quote]
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

let him know before he leave( at least he'll know that you love him)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cry alone in my room
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe.. i will just have to forget about him and accept the fact that he's not the one for me... :(
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

forget.cry.get a new life! haha .truelaloo. ----------------------------- ♥
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gosh thats hard.. ill cry and try to forget him
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]you'r all right guyz .. maybe i should get over him . but cry ? maybe not . [/color]
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

saad... :crybaby: but not for a long time :D life's goes on... ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy