• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

Pages: 123

[color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

its not good..i wanna scream.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

i experience it one time.. that was lasy year.. october 6, 2007 i suddenly fall in love with this guy then he court me..then i answer him.. when it came to our 3rd day.. he told me that he was going to canada.. that really hurts.. but i should accept the fact.. after that.. i told to myself never to fall again.. and just wait for him.. but after a week.. this guy came.. and i fall again.. with him.. atleast we last.. until now.. were together.. but then mr. canada came to me. he returns.. i don't know if i still love him.. i don't know what to do.. but in the end i chose number2..
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cassiopeia]i experience it one time.. that was lasy year.. october 6, 2007 i suddenly fall in love with this guy then he court me..then i answer him.. when it came to our 3rd day.. he told me that he was going to canada.. that really hurts.. but i should accept the fact.. after that.. i told to myself never to fall again.. and just wait for him.. but after a week.. this guy came.. and i fall again.. with him.. atleast we last.. until now.. were together.. but then mr. canada came to me. he returns.. i don't know if i still love him.. i don't know what to do.. but in the end i chose number2..[/quote] [color=hotpink]that's soo sad sis . your problem is like mine. then this guy of mine is going to canada too ! . what's in canada that we don not have in the phil. ? i hate to say this but why do they need to go away from us when everything was starting to be alright ? [b]damn it![/b] i just hate it when i fall inlove !:evil:[/color]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

do nothing... for sure o will try to consider if it really is love.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha.. tell him to catch me.. coz im falling.. yey...whahahah
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaa.... @threadstarter.. sis..we'r having the same situation.. just let them go..:crybaby:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]if we are meant to be eventhough we do not see each other, faith will find a way to make us together. but if not,ill forget him & also ill cry my heart awt. & wait for a ryt person that will wipe my tears & love me forever[/b][/align]
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby: ouchhhh
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll try to stay away from him as much as I can.
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=sasha008]let him know before he leave[/quote] Quite right. I guess it's time to move on and find another guy for you again..
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

That will not be a problem he/she can always come back to visit :P
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

say goodbye to him! hah. lol cry but i have to let him go!
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

I wud probably get mixed emotions lyk sad :( , shocked :O, very confused :retard:, and then you feel like you're gonna cry :cry:, then finally you burst out in tears :crybaby: I hope it [b]doesn't[/b] happen to me... :wallbash:
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

move to other country??? if he moves to another section..... eventhough the section is still in our school, :lol: maybe i will be sad and depressed for a long long time. :)
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

imma fly! imma fly, imma fly, imma fly! ehehehehe.... it was just a part of a song.
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: and cry. oh well, at least there's internet. or i could follow him..:) i'm on petition to states. if he would be in states. (errr):cry:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

trying 2 smile.. and then.. let him happy, coz his happiness are ma happiness too.. *even though is really hurts..* :crybaby:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] if me.. uhm~ i won't cry.. coz cry is wasting n useless..:P just smile and say " thx already fill my life wiff many memories..:P i wish i could see you again.." that's oll.^^[/align]

Last edited by CiaReDeviL (2008-12-07 06:01:16)

leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kitty-katz]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the bad news is he/she is migrating to another country .. what will you do???[/quote] that is my situation right now :) but i was the one who migrated.. -life must go on :) if you can handle LDR why not? :P
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh. its hard. i think.. i'll cry..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:55

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy