• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

Pages: 123

[color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

let him/her know what you feel for him/her so that you'll still have the communication. I know its silly but that just happened to me and my bestfriend. I didn't told him the truth. So until now, We don't have any communications. He doensn't have any websites to look at. Anything. So you need to tell him what you feel.
mhiecoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

[b]would be best to let what u feel out. . . tell him/her what u feel and its for him/her to do the next move. . . it would be sad for some time. . . but the clock never stops ticking so. . . go on . . .[/b]
armiesy
» n00b
1969-12-31

im blushing..:wow::wow::wow:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sad for a while... life still have to move on..
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm yah their right [b]try to forget him.[/b] [b]and off course.[/b] [b][u]cry[/u][/b]
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

id rather be myself than to try being someone perfect but not [u]ME[/u]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]What will you do if you're fallin' for a boy/girl that you just met .. but then you realize that when you're with him/her you noticed that you're falling inlove with him/her .. but the

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:01

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy