• ARCHIVES 
  • » back when i wasnt still a Moderator, me and ateh meng were acually on an investigation about a case of an FTalk member who uses other account(s) to boost his Reputation Points. im sharing this report

Pages: 123

back when i wasnt still a Moderator, me and ateh meng were acually on an investigation about a case of an FTalk member who uses other account(s) to boost his Reputation Points. im sharing this report

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: back when i wasnt still a Moderator, me and ateh meng were acually on an investigation about a case of an FTalk member who uses other account(s) to boost his Reputation Points. im sharing this report

[quote=admin]The reputation system has been modified with the following additions: - Extended reputation timeout. A user can only change 1 reputation every 24 hours. - Spread reputation. A user couldn't change reputation of other particular user over and over again. - IP rules. If both users have the same IP address the couldn't change each other reputation. The system not only checks the post IP but also the user's registration IP. All the conditions above were working well when I tested it. Please let me know if you find any error with the reputation system. ;) --- About DirTyBoI_RuzzeL (and for any other reputation abuse case), please go on with your investigation and you may reset the reputation to 0 if necessary.[/quote] Nice updates Sir. It will come in handy =|.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: back when i wasnt still a Moderator, me and ateh meng were acually on an investigation about a case of an FTalk member who uses other account(s) to boost his Reputation Points. im sharing this report

Multiple Accounts but no repu boosting... [quote]~sacredloner~ toinky_toinky_toinky@yahoo.com Friendster Newbie 8 same ip w/ leftalone View IP stats - Show posts[/quote] [quote]toni eacorpuz01@yahoo.com Friendster Newbie 21 View IP stats - Show posts[/quote] [quote]leftalone ec3_emo@yahoo.com Friendster Geek 1124 same ip w/ ~sacredloner~ View IP stats - Show posts[/quote] [quote]dyingonce dying.once@yahoo.com Friendster Newbie 23 View IP stats - Show posts[/quote] I think Ftalk is famous around leftalone's shop :)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-06 07:26:17)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ eph. jun have a 4 accs. [quote][b]yoanna_paula droanx_18@yahoo.com hiranojun hiranojunkun@yahoo.com estela27 estela_ea27@yahoo.com balugs ulagba_balugs@yahoo.com[/b][/quote] :lol: ... [quote][b]^^Jerome^^ jeromendibel@yahoo.com M`i`c`h`e`l`l`e`25 michelle_jerome28@yahoo.com[/b] :eh:[/quote] ... [quote][b]sadistah08 cutie_blue08@yahoo.com ReversEdge zero21xx7@yahoo.com[/b][/quote] ... [quote][b] em0chiq11 haru22love@yahoo.com Chii ainacariza_05@yahoo.com.ph[/b][/quote]

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-06-06 10:43:50)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nice work James. =):thumbsup: But we have to investigate on this further. Those people might have been people using FTalk at a net cafe. Having the same IP adds due to a common PC station.

Last edited by Padme (2007-06-06 13:58:22)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/EphimeralKaizer/123.jpg[/img] Check for your selves... Why is he doing that or his/her shop mates... just tell me and I'll talk to him in PM personally =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ When i checked those emailadds on Friendster i found out that they belong to different owners, which i couldnt find any connection to all of them yet. I think its just fine for now, as long as lester_cabilla doesnt use those accounts to boost his reps. =|

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-06-11 06:30:42)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll keep an eye on them due to the report :ninja: :arrow: http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=124.6.189.254 :arrow: http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=202.138.226.4

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-21 08:56:11)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » back when i wasnt still a Moderator, me and ateh meng were acually on an investigation about a case of an FTalk member who uses other account(s) to boost his Reputation Points. im sharing this report

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:23

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy