• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

Pages: 1234

[b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

*KIRENGKAY*
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

Hi there! Know what? Your layouts are kewl =):thumbsup: Can u do me lil favor? Cud u make me a scrap book style, but fashionable-looking layout? Im a gurl. :wow: And these are my fave color combinations: -pink&black -yellow&brown -pink&gray -violet&black. So,there.. I guess it's all up to you if how cud u make it nice and fashinable. :paranoid: :eh: BUNCH OF THANKS.
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

Kirengkay i'll try :) but i cannot promise hehe. And thanks for the nice comments up there :rose:
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

i added 4 new lays... hope you like it guys:)
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thx for sharing.. cool! i used the death note overlay...
llyanz37
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!!!! your layout was so great!!! It's so cool:D:D thnks foe sharing!!!!:lol: :penguin::penguin::penguin:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

w0w.. cool lays! :D tnx for shawin!! :wow:
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nyc lays..!! lurve the psp! =)
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=LhaDybLueS]nyc lays..!! lurve the psp! =)[/quote] its a gameboy ninetendo..:) nyc layouts!!!!
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoa.. so cute.. keep it up! ^^
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you ahihi!!! :P doing more....soon...
Kevin_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i use overlay layouts?? pls help me!!! i'm desperate for your help!!! hahaha!!! THANKS!!!:D
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@Kevin_23 &crazyemohearts22 start here:arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t2458-%5BTUTORIAL%5D-Making-Overlay-easy-way%21.html[/url] @crazyemohearts22 : please use english in posting next time :)
12u
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice lay :thumbsup: i love it all :wow: :wow: tyvm 4 sharing :kiss:
shynel14
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeeeee i will use layout #12 4 the friendstr i made 4 me en mah bebe... cute... :D
thundergirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: keep it up
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the compliments :rose: and i would like to thank those who used my layouts:)
dwaynezki
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i generate it and paste it?
jhael
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layouts
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice layouts.. keep sharing!!!!!!!!!!!1:thumbsup:
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

@sofysossy i editted my first post please check it ... i post there how to use my premades:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:35

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy