• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

Pages: 1234

[b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

flonick
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

wer the background image?
janine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

whoaaaa.. ur layouts are so great!!..yhupz..! they are all cool!!.. =):thumbsup: hope 2 see more sis.. wee..
saddest_surrender
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice lay....
joyceluvsu
» n00b
1969-12-31

weee.. theyre so nice.. gudjob!
clawii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:wow: soo nice i lab it ehhehe =)
1969-12-31

hye.. can u teach me how to use this overlay ?
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=flonick]wer the background image?[/quote] what background image... all the images is in the codes, please check it there:P [quote]hye.. can u teach me how to use this overlay ?[/quote] please read my first post, tutorial is there:) thank you all for the nice comments:rose:
1969-12-31

ok thx btw nice overlay :)
mz.jhoan
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow:`cool
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love the layout!!..
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nyc for a newbie lyk u.,.it's ravishing.,.^_^
jhoncy201
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice layout! :lol: :thumbsup:
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks:rose: but it's sad that overlays don't work now... i think on monday, markyctriggers generators will be updated. why friendster always updating....:cry:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice layouts.
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice! love it! keep up the good work..!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: btw.. tnx for sharing!!
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Remarks: shit - Too Bad :thumbsdown: - Bad :penguin: - Fair :thumbsup: - Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Very Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Excellent -------------------------------------------------------------------- Your Remarks : :penguin:
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the remarks :rose:
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Isn't promoting forums against the rules??? anyway tnx for sharing[/i]
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o wow... that so cool lay :o
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice layouts...thanks for sharing
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:31

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy