• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

Pages: 11234

[b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

BDC
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

Thanks to all:P but sad that overlays not working now......:crybaby:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

its so cyooote :D
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice lays... siz...,.,. kip it up,.,.,. enxz for sharing,.,.,.,.
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

I added 2 new cute lays todays :) #17 and #18 .... enjoy :rose:
ladymisszy
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow..nice layouts.. i like those girly layouts!!
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i lurve it! thanks for sharing!
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.woot.cool.death note layout.
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I used your layout # 11, before. If you don't mind (just a suggestion) It would be better if it's PSP. Know what, I think the layout #11 was my first Overlay used in my page. Woof.
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks! I visited your friendster a while ago Dfamador and it's so cute, i love the theme and colour :thumbsup:
supah_lurvah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]its so khewl, thanks foe sharing.[/i]
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice.... n I Like It.........:wallbash:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Nicze OverLays... Keep It Up! Hope Yah Can Make More![/b][/align]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ooh cool layout.. i love it.. im gonna use it.. but im gonna edit it first..
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.those lays are all cool. keep it up.
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Im Gonna Use the 13th layout
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice layies sis! nice2! kip it up! make more! :D
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool... soo gurly siz... enx for sharing

Last edited by michelle_dedumo (2008-06-23 07:15:21)

lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww. . Cool ! :D kip it up :thumbsup:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice layout............. thx for sharing................. :evil: :evil:
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][scroll][color=blue][b]Kuntilanak Said To You[/b][/color][/scroll][/align] [align=center][color=blue][b]Nice Layout brother... thanks for share [/b][/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]PLEASE CLICK THE LIVE PREVIEW TO SEE IT IN ACTION[/u][/b] :thumbsup: [u]Here's how to use my premade layouts:[/u] 1. copy the codes of the layout you like paste in a notepad, edit all necessary

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:39

[ 11 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy