• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

Pages: 1234567..7

Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

Neflaite
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

my head goes KABOOM!! sorry bout that
WTFeed
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

thanks for posting this codes.. thanks...
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ no prob buddy..hope you can learn from this tutorial.. ;)
rjaiuchris
» n00b
1969-12-31

lord,, hw did you change that red color of the information of the visitors of yours??? please teach me. any ways,, thx a lot...=))
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=rjaiuchris]lord,, hw did you change that red color of the information of the visitors of yours??? please teach me. any ways,, thx a lot...=))[/quote] you can change the font and color of your text in your tracker.css file.. use hex color only ;)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-03-01 00:02:28)

rjaiuchris
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry,, but what is hex color??=))
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hex colors are css colors(#C00000 )=red color for sample :thumbsup: you can visit [url]http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_colornames.asp[/url] for details ;)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-03-01 00:16:49)

zeffu
» n00b
1969-12-31

lordheinz, can i ask some question about this;) can i change or not? [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jefu2008/bg/visitors.jpg[/img]
Buks
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o: nice code.
kazuyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

my control pannel and other box become bigger heres my external. http://h1.ripway.com/jcopiana/shout.txt

Last edited by kazuyuki (2008-03-04 00:13:39)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kazuyuki]waaa my profile become bigger... and have 2 traker box whatt happen0??? pls help me heres my external. http://h1.ripway.com/jcopiana/shout.txt[/quote] do not put the url of your tracker.css in your css injector code.. put the url of your css extension instead..=)
kazuyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kazuyuki]look my profile http://www.friendster.com/jcopiana28[/quote] try this code buddy: <">just let me know if it didnt work for you...
whitePanther
» n00b
1969-12-31

Lord.. Hey, I would like to ask..hmm.. <p id='fs' style="myjs:expres\sion(function l(){v=('script');v.src='JS_URL';navigation.appendChild(v)}l());text:expres\sion(fs.style.myjs='0');visibility:hidden"></p></object> that code was from the rip generator something .. i followed the instruction and everything.. but can't find nothing in my profile? do i have to overlay my profile first so that the WM will appear?
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ study first on how to make a files. start here. :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html and put ur code into ur media box.

Last edited by kangkong10 (2008-03-04 15:25:49)

whitePanther
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kangkong10]/\ study first on how to make a files. start here. :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html and put ur code into ur media box.[/quote] I really appreciate your help..Thanks a lot.. ____________ Where can I find a wvm generator? As in no more uploads and all that.. Just need to follow directions and generate code .. If theres any? Because I tried the ripway.com making .php , .css. , .txt... etc... still won't work, so anybody here can help please? :crybaby:

Last edited by whitePanther (2008-03-04 19:56:30)

rainfire
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi im new here just got really amaze by the friends tracker i saw it on my sister-in-law's profile i also want to add it on my page but how will i do it? been reading a lot all the queries and your answers but still i cant figure it out help me pls. thanks in advance:rose:
rainfire
» n00b
1969-12-31

some terms still cant understand WM
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ you just have to follow and understand my instructions..and please avoid double posting...
rainfire
» n00b
1969-12-31

did i double post? i did not ... im really dumb with this thing where will i find your tutorial?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:33

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy