• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

Pages: 112345677

Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

whitePanther
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

[quote=lordheinz]^ you just have to follow and understand my instructions..and please avoid double posting...[/quote] hello there mr. lordheinz.. gotch here. just wondering.. wvm code thing is good for overlay page only? i'm quite sure it's not since you can paste the code in the media box section. but the thing is, i made the .js code and generated another code that is good for the media box by using the generator made by one of the users here. technically, i am a newbie in this kind of codes but i am a former overlay fan before i just need to get rid of it in my profile since there are times it won't work or slows down my page.. i have knowledge in html too.. i just can't figure out the wvm thing.. please help. i've been dying to get that for my profile...:crybaby:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

hi miss whitepanther, WVM is only for non-overlay profile.. you can have this widget by proceeding here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t19012-Re-opened-marfillaster%28with-shaking-image-when-hovered%29.html[/url] Unfortunately,even if you can make the steps you wont be able to apply it in your profile.Linker code is just being filtered by fs..we just have to wait for it first.. However,you can start to do the process now to make your wvm be ready if linker comes.. cheers! ;)
whitePanther
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]hi miss whitepanther, WVM is only for non-overlay profile.. you can have this widget by proceeding here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t19012-Re-opened-marfillaster%28with-shaking-image-when-hovered%29.html[/url] Unfortunately,even if you can make the steps you wont be able to apply it in your profile.Linker code is just being filtered by fs..we just have to wait for it first.. However,you can start to do the process now to make your wvm be ready if linker comes.. cheers! ;)[/quote] what fs stands for? (guessing..friendster sumt'n..can't guess lol) i will try the link given by you first and i'll let you know..thank you so much and please don't be shy to guide me in every upcoming questions.. just kidd'n.. seriously, thank you ^__^..
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][align=center][b]tnx lordheins my tracker looks sooo cute now! :thumbsup:[/b][/align][/color]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ whitepanther..fs is a short term for friendster.. @ charm..no problem cutie,glad to help..;)
punkinhardcor
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i tried many times but it didnt work whats wrong to my code[/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=punkinhardcor][b]i tried many times but it didnt work whats wrong to my code[/b][/quote] which one that doesnt for you?
nggambas
» n00b
1969-12-31

heii... lord... in my friendster i'm seeing code like this <">and where i can find my.txt code...??? this is my profile http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php and how make my tracker just 1 not 2 like in my profile

Last edited by nggambas (2008-03-07 03:46:39)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nggambas]heii... lord... in my friendster i'm seeing code like this <">and where i can find my.txt code...??? this is my profile http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php and how make my tracker just 1 not 2 like in my profile[/quote] >>It is beacause you dont have mv.txt file in your ripway buddy.. >>have a mv.txt for your visitors information..
uingtiris
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im So Confuse with that...:paranoid:

Last edited by uingtiris (2008-03-07 21:54:32)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=uingtiris]Im So Confuse with that...:paranoid:[/quote] >>What makes you confuse..?

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-03-07 23:30:40)

nggambas
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]>>It is beacause you dont have mv.txt file in your ripway buddy.. >>have a mv.txt for your visitors information..[/quote] i have my.txt.. but in my.txt is empty (no code) just my.txt.... where i can find my.txt code...??

Last edited by nggambas (2008-03-08 08:38:17)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nggambas][quote]>>It is beacause you dont have mv.txt file in your ripway buddy.. >>have a mv.txt for your visitors information..[/quote] i have my.txt.. but in my.txt is empty (no code) just my.txt.... where i can find my.txt code...??[/quote] >>Ok you have to create/save 1 file in your ripway named as mv.txt it is for your visitor info..
nggambas
» n00b
1969-12-31

how make it just 1 ,not 2???
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nggambas]how make it just 1 ,not 2???[/quote] >>mv.txt and your js scripts(renamed as something .txt) is different buddy..
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=whitePanther][quote=kangkong10]/\ study first on how to make a files. start here. :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html and put ur code into ur media box.[/quote] I really appreciate your help..Thanks a lot.. ____________ Where can I find a wvm generator? As in no more uploads and all that.. Just need to follow directions and generate code .. If theres any? Because I tried the ripway.com making .php , .css. , .txt... etc... still won't work, so anybody here can help please? :crybaby:[/quote] Ur welcome, try dis generator http://theftalk.com/t16727-Friendster-Tweaks-Generator-Beta%2BWVM-%5BMaking-Friendster-Tweaks-Easy..%5D.html :thumbsup: but i think it's the same..
nggambas
» n00b
1969-12-31

the code it's work but in my profile the tracker is 2 ... see in my profile... http://profiles.friendster.com/z4imcoming
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nggambas]the code it's work but in my profile the tracker is 2 ... see in my profile... http://profiles.friendster.com/z4imcoming[/quote] >>i cant see any js in your profile buddy..
whitePanther
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks mr. lordheinz
nggambas
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sorry i'm edited it... now can you see it? http://profiles.friendster.com/z4imcoming
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:58

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy