• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

Pages: 1..1234567

Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

nggambas
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

helow lord.... hmm. my tracker is now work. is awesome.... +repu for you.. i have a question... do you have auto refresh code for the tracker..??
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

[quote=nggambas]helow lord.... hmm. my tracker is now work. is awesome.... +repu for you.. i have a question... do you have auto refresh code for the tracker..??[/quote] >>Although you cant still give a repu coz ur still a newbie,im so thankful for that..;) well regarding your question buddy,we got no code for that yet..and im so sorry for that buds.. anyhow im gona review the code if there is a possibility to put what you are requesting,and i will inform you ..:thumbsup:
rjaiuchris
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey lord...
yusedwin
» n00b
1969-12-31

How code for visitor trackers plissssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yusedwin]How code for visitor trackers plissssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!:([/quote] >>check the section buddy...lot of tracker versions...;)
yoezrafi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Whers i put the code if i wnt visitor trackers ?help helpp...helpp
yoezrafi
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think friendster filter other link.so??????????????? how??????????:crybaby:
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]Thanks for sharing lordheinz.. I already tried this and I like it!!! + repu. for you.. [/b][/i] [b]Avoide spamming guyz. Have time to read the rules!!![/b] =)

Last edited by adepat (2008-03-18 00:18:56)

arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one bro... :thumbsup: :D =)
roche_arro2000
» n00b
1969-12-31

im newbie,. anyone who cn help me to create a tracker from step by step..tnx
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=roche_arro2000]im newbie,. anyone who cn help me to create a tracker from step by step..tnx[/quote] :arrow: We have lot of wvm versions,just choose any of it..and follow the instrctions properly..i know you will make it..=)
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice,.,!!!=)
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow great tutorial for us newbie..cool=)
addz888
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi! I'm doing a new layout with translucent bg on boxes. I did try your code for the wvm. It was a success, but how can I correct the bg's location? it indented a little on the left and extended past the border on the right...that's in FF.. but in IE7, the bg became opaque... help pls... check -- http://profiles.friendster.com/testing88888 anyone help pls? Its still under construction... some codes won't appear on IE and vice versa. But my concern now is the wvm bg.... thanks
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: follow my instruction on how to put your wvm bg..=)
addz888
» n00b
1969-12-31

i already did lordheinz... its in the php na. wht did i do wrong? the bg appeared on ff as translucent but not in ie7 so the wvm is an addbox and must use the other codes in the lower part of your post aside from adding the .png bg in php?

Last edited by addz888 (2008-05-01 10:17:55)

karlogarcia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i add a tracker in my profile???? please help me!!!!
karlogarcia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i find the tracker code???
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I answered ur question in the Help thread =)
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's really great but tracker didn't work on my profy...:cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi there ftalkers! ;) ...These past few days i had recieved so many pm's regarding how to apply background in their tracker.. well now,im gona share you how in perfect way although there are some alte

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:43

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy