• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

Pages: 1123456

[b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

[b][color=#ff6699]Thanks for this one. Your great![/color][/b]
babysteph
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

great ..thx a lot :thumbsup::eh:
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

--> tNx sir epHe.. this is really a big help to us newbies in fTalk.. [align=center][img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/8646/441034765021383wi9.gif[/img][/align]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: after all those times where this thread is really helping me on my downs...this is my first time to comment.... 3X :thumbsup:,.. thank you so much.. this thread makes my work easier
+d4RkLoRd+VoLd3mOrT+
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii][quote=LadyBlind]:owHooOoo..amizing! i want a unique profiles..,huhuhu lyk the others accOunt...:redface:[/quote] wrongy thready Ms.Ladyblind :ninja:[/quote] [b]Double posting Ms. pretty[/b]
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice!! easy for me..hehe. thx.
pearl_uk
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi ephe... this is such a good thread... I can easily browse the codes that I want to learn in my spare time=)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for making it easier for us ephemeral :thumbsup:

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-03-13 01:05:57)

sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnx nice one can i pick up one hehehe
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx!:midfinger:
devil_screamo666
» n00b
1969-12-31

its nice,, no more hours of browsing for the topicz,, :thumbsup::D
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice idea very organized..... :thumbsup::thumbsup:
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weee xupir... enx its a xupir big elp 4 newbies lyk me :D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yengyeng
» n00b
1969-12-31

.who knows how to put a [b]drop-down menu[/b] in ther profile? pls and thnk u

Last edited by yengyeng (2008-03-18 18:33:19)

heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

,,nice one..:thumbsup: ,,it is easy to find codes..;) ,,& informative..:D ,,tNx anyways..:D:D
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i wish i can do that all for my account!!:thumbsup: great job!!:)[/b][/align]
cutiegirlshaman
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i hide my friends and my comments?
eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

@cutiegirlshaman search that topic in this thread (that's very informative and organized) :arrow: that code is kinda in both Css and Js code :thumbsup:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=edsvaldoria]waa.. help me.. di ko lam panmu ba ta anu.. hahhahaa ako ay isang mangmang.. hehehhehe slamat sa mgrereply mwuahh[/quote] friend.. nxt time use english in posting.. b-coz sumbody don't understand you.. you can only post in tagalog in [b]PHILIPPINES SECTION[/b]..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:36

[ 12 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy