• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

Pages: 1..123456

[b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

aibee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

hi.. can anyone tell me where can i get the new CSS linker? thanks ^^
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

great compilation of tricks and tutorial kua ephe :thumbsup:
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for this directory! i can now find tricks easily! yupee! :thumbsup:
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) thanks ya ephe,,,, :penguin:>>>> i can now find tricks nd tweaks easily without wasting times...
aibee
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm pls message me where can i get the css linker please i need to update my friendster as soon as possible
yennej26
» n00b
1969-12-31

gawan nyo q magndang profile :crybaby:
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx for a useful directory is this updated??
mz.jhoan
» n00b
1969-12-31

` thank you for this ^^ now its easy for me to look up the topics ^^
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how come the CSS IMAGE EFFECT is in JS category? :D
joann_vil
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm just a new member.. how will i know if the pictures of my friends are real? or just grabbed from someone else? :doubt: thanks..:rose:
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial directory. keep it up ;:D
lovelust0020
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx ephe...weee
roycilly
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh... I don't know what You're Talking About... :D
athenk_onepiece
» n00b
1969-12-31

bro..., Can u share to me ??? I'm Confuse... How i can apply JS code in my profile ?? HELP ME !!!!!!:(
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jerome_addictive_610][quote]:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: that was great :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] [/quote] plss don't spam.. read the rules..
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hiyee! Can you add this to the directory? http://theftalk.com/t23881-WVMe-v2.3.5%28Slider-Feature%29-Customization-Generator.html Thanks so much! :D:thumbsup:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

NICE.. ephemeral=) u know what i think ur a computer science u know everything about in computer
chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice directory! Thanks for this!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice..thanks for sharing this :D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i've seen all your post like this on every stick topic on this forum..! [quote=bheszt_09]nice..thanks for sharing this :D[/quote] Dont you know what is that??? :eh: tst-tsk-tsk Wat a kid???Just increasing her post to obtain a higher rank??? :wallbash:

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-04-12 01:30:56)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:22

[ 11 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy