• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

Pages: 1..123456

[b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

mmmkay..nice this one....you deserved to be a moderator but can you tell me da ryt order from da newbie to moderator..hahaha..tnx..ephe...your awesome...:D
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

@Ephemeral new code again http://theftalk.com/t24847-AnyLink-Drop-Down-Menu.html and http://theftalk.com/t24851-menu%28control-panel-buttons%29.html

Last edited by Chezter18 (2008-03-23 12:55:41)

airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: nice.
jaylo1331
» n00b
1969-12-31

..eloow kuya ephe,,im a freshly newbie here..id like to ask where should i put the DIRECT LINK? after some several step on how to create a EXTERNAL CSS..thanks in advance kuya ephe..[quote]Life isn't dat good without FRIENDS..:D:D:D[/quote]
hash22
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i find the new linker plz? im newbie hir...
spenzan
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's goin to be a lot of fun ^^, ill start learnin it
princesshana
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi ... im new here ... i don't know how can i put it my 5 screenshot into my form????? im from philippines...
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice ephe..=) nice of you to arrange it in just one topic... it made me easier to have codes in updating my profy than searching in different topics..:thumbsup: :D
profound_0607
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the info!
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow its so great.. full of effort..it heped a lot.. :thumbsup:
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow, this really helps me in my friendster.... thanks...=) it's soo easy....
MazterHukom
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tut for newbies like me..although im still learning writing codes.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ephe new post added... http://theftalk.com/t25329-positioning.html btw this topic ... Falling Image Script... Non Overlay is in wrong category well anyway it will work for overlay too hehehe {gulo ko) thank you:kiss:
yengyeng
» n00b
1969-12-31

who has the new linker codes pls send mee thank you mods
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

this compilation helps me a lot thx 4 sharing this compilation 2 FTALK it' now easy 2 find what we want 2 find in the tutorials ^_^ thx a lot maybe I'll be giving u a repu
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,yeah.,! this is great.,! it an easier access for finding codes for our profiles.. thanks kuya eph... =):thumbsup:
VERSUSkaide19
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice this is what i like!
dadampupuy
» n00b
1969-12-31

no update for js and css linker?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Note: [/b] [li]None of the names of the threads have been edited without thread starters decrition for respect.[/li] [li]Not all post in this section was included in this compilation due to no cre

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:49

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy