• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 12345

The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

rexis28
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

Hehehe My favorite cartoon anime??? [img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n87/rempsis28/shinchan.gif[/img] :eh: :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup:
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

[quote=marc21belldandy][b]Best Anime Character Belldandy.............. :) :) :) [url]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z160/TheCount13/g10.jpg[/url] [/b][/quote] [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]heeeh... we're same... my top 1 is belldandy... =| [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
marc21belldandy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i love AH MY GODDESS and belldandy.........they are so cool[/b]
boyzwolf
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Hinata[/b] (Naruto) coz she so cute [img]http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/10CapricornHinata.gif[/img]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hitsugaya toshirou-so cuUte! natsume hyuuga-so kawai and i like his cool attitude inuyasha-cool ears hahah sousuke sagara-so innocent but at the same time sweet edward elric-i want a cool bro like him haha souchiro nagi-sweet dilan(mirmo)-cute and i like his shyness dennis-cute red hair sasuke uchiha-cool guy itachi-astig/cool hummm as you can see majority are bad boy types hahah i like all of there teasing attitudes haha i wish i can meet one like them in real life hahaha wat a dream.! :lol:
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]the cast of naruto characters[/b] ...cuz am a huge fan of naruto... [b]the cast of tsubasa chronicle reservoir[/b]...cuz am a tsubasaholic [b]the cast of card captor sakura[/b]....cuz obviously am a huge fan of sakura,shaoran,yukito,touya and tomoyo... [b]Lelouch and CC[/b] ....because i luv code geass [b]L [/b]...because i soo luv death note...
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] My Favorite Character would be TENMA TSUKAMOTO.. :D [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x134/matet03/gnhghghgh.jpg[/img] [/align]
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300] first of all... belldandy from ah! my goddess... because the first time i saw in tv(hero tv channel), she's beautiful, kind... and lenalee from d. gray-man... she's beautiful... hehehe... ;) actually, we have same... i mean... similar... ;) and... kaoru from ouran high school host club, lavi from d. gray-man, shinn from gundam seed destiny... well, tree of them has same seiyu... ;) i like kaoru because he's more kind than hikaru... and i choose lavi because when i herd his voice... the real, i really remember of kaoru... same too with shinn... but i like shinn in special audition... :) [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
inoe_des
» n00b
1969-12-31

justice is light yagami.... :midfinger:
sensie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]NARUTO GAARA - we are the same in some attitude =)
crazy_emo_013
» n00b
1969-12-31

naruto and sasuke...
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url][/url]http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/Dogta/?action=view&current=49ffd8dd.gif [b][/b]My favorite character is tenma in school rumble!!! lol

Last edited by blueberry13 (2007-08-16 02:15:49)

september_30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Lantis of RayEarth he so quiet and handsome
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]my favorite character is now the lovable couple! princess sakura and syaoran of tsuabsa chronicles! XD[/color]
Gatzuga
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ulquiorra schiffer (Bleach) - Emo look.. n_n :D Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (Bleach) - cuz of his eyeshadow.. uchiha obito (naruto) - ......

Last edited by Gatzuga (2007-09-12 11:29:58)

khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me my fav is airah of flame of recca..
pampy917
» n00b
1969-12-31

do you know that theres a lot of anime out there.. i have a lot of fave character you know..
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

my fav anime character: ukiya shun - he never leaves his team.. ikusawa ruriko - she's so darn cute!.. (password..)
pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
1969-12-31

just like pampy's answear.. hehehe it actually me..
Reverie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#9900ff] :rose: Reverie Metherlence (Erementar Gerad) Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed Destiny) Elda & Freya (Chobits) Suigintou (Rozen Maiden) n many.... :) [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:44

[ 12 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy