• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 112345

The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

Santini
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

Naruto!!! I like the way he fight,,, and how much he fight for take back his friend, Sasuke... n like his rasengan too !! :wow:
aL-ZeRo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

=) Cagalli Yula Attha (GS Destiny) and RingO (AIr Gear) =|
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Kakashi Hatake - cuz he is so COOL and HOT Hinata - very shy but sweet :eh: Naruto - strong and brave! =) Cagalli - she's a princess! :o etc..etc.. :ninja:
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me naruto hehehehhe he[b] likes[/b] an ramen and i like ramen too ehheheheheh [b]hates [/b]when he teast him and treat like a rat :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
karen_eiram
» n00b
1969-12-31

Momo Adachi (peach Girl) and Chocolat Meillure (Sugar 2 rune) :eh:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Sakura Haruno!! =)[/b][/color]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Kira - Light Yagami[/b] because his ambition to build a world without crime. and his style and personality made me like him. cool and genius. :cool: [b]Ryoma Echizen[/b] genius boy with great skill. :eh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=orange][b]Naruto[/b][img]http://www.anikaos.com/0002-anime/naruto_smilies/naruto_clapclap.gif[/img] He's kind, cute, and understanding ^^ and uhh..... thats all![/color]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2007-12-02 08:30:14)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Santini]Naruto!!! I like the way he fight,,, and how much he fight for take back his friend, Sasuke... n like his rasengan too !! :wow:[/quote] [b][color=pink]exactly![/color][/b][img]http://www.anikaos.com/0039-anime_kitties/anime_kitties-9812.gif[/img]
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

one piece.. =) :thumbsup:
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][i]my fav anime character is ICHIGO from anime BLEACH..hehe..cuz he is cool!! [/i][/b] :cool: :cool: :cool:
Bou Lover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Enma Ai.. coz she is so cute n numb.. hehe
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

KIRA YAMATO OF GUNDAM SEED DESTINY [img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k233/lacus100/plus202863729.jpg[/img]
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] Lawliet [DEATHNOTE] .ü well,love his style of thinking NEAR[DEATHNOTE] he is so genuis ryoma echizen[prince of tennis] love his playing style .ü [/b] [/align]

Last edited by unicaijah (2008-05-31 09:02:52)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have a lot.. here's them.. [spoiler] -L from deathnote :wow: -rukia kuchiki from bleach :cool: -byakuya kuchiki from bleach :wow: -toshiro hitsugaya from bleach :wow: -edward elric from FMA :wow: -killua zaoldyeck from hxh (cant remmber the full surname.. lol) :wow: -yuki nagato :cool: -souseiseiki :cool: -kamineko :D -allen walker :wow: -zero kiriyuu :wow: -yuuki cross :cool: etc.. etc. lol haha [/spoiler] legend. lol haha :wow: - it means i love them.. haha for they are handsome and strong lol haha :cool: - for they are cool and amazing hehe :D -it means i like it because its cute haha
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Misa Amane. :kiss:[/i]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yakumo tsukamoto of school rumble - - - - cause she's cute and so nice to tenma here sister and she love's cat and i lurve cats too :D chokulat of sugar sugar rune - - - - cause she's cute and smart and very boisy she never keep her mouth shut.. :D
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have many favorite anime characters but my all time fave is [b]temari[/b] of naruto because she is powerful and i love her hair....and her fan....:D
emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is sinichi
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tsunade-bcoz she quite kawaii and strong hanon-bcoz she is good singing and i lyk her attitude der.!! lastly.. its tomoyo sakgami-she is clannad..i lyk her attitude she is d best female anime chara. for me.. i lyk d kung fu style hehe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:58

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy