• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 12345..5

The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

[b]Kino [i](Kino No Tabi)[/i][/b] [url=http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4275/dvdkinosjourneypy0.jpg]--click me[/url] Because she's so wise, and she's sooo fly with that [b]65mm Persuader[/b]! [b]Lain [i](Serial Experiments Lain) [/i][/b] [url=http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4382/lain30jpgjr5.jpg]--click me[/url] Because she's the weirdest yet whiziest girl I know (in Anime). [b]Niea [i](Niea_7)[/i][/b] [url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9398/740461lf2.jpg]--click me[/url] Because she's crazy and very funny (at least to me). I really sound like a feminist here... :lol: Anyway, they're all I can think of for now, I'll add more later if I remember anyone else. [i]EDIT: Added contents[/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-03-18 13:59:17)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

inu yasha [inu yasha] - i know he's stubborn and all, but i love him to bits. kenshin himura [samurai x] - the slasher, the red haired slasher. he's hot. neia [neia 7] - the lazy alien. i like her since she always builds a UFO just to get back home. but she always ends up scolded by her friend. i forgot the name. Chidori Kaname [FMP] - she's what? Hmm.. sexy, pretty and she's a whisper. that means she can control those "machineries". she's also inlove with kyosuke sagara.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

First off [b]Yagami Light[/b]: [i](deathnote)[/i] very witty and can handle the most head aching situations he got into. he is the coolest villain-like character and always logical. [b]L[/b]: [i](deathnote)[/i] very funny and smart, coolest secret investigator. i like his character simply because, it reminds me of myself, the way i look and sit haha [b]Lee Syaoran:[/b] [i](tsubasa chronicles)[/i] Very strong willed and always there to protect the one he loves..even if it is very painful to defend someone that doesnt know who u are.. [b]Sunako-chan:[/b] [i](Yamato Nadeshiko SHichihenge)[/i] Coolest, weirdest, funniest, lead girl in an anime. Very very interesting. :penguin:

Last edited by lucknskill (2007-03-21 07:52:29)

greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sawatari Mitsuki (He is My Master [Kore wa Watashi no Gokushin-sama]) - very cute, deviously creative, and smart. Himura Kenshin (Samurai X [Rorouni Kenshin]) - 'Coz, like me, he's a mastah swordsman with a dark past. :eh: Fay D. Flowright (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle) - Wizards (like me) are cOOl. Ayase Yue (Mahou Sensei Negima! [Magister Negi Magi!]) - Wise (like me) for her age.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]Bleach[/b]: Urahara - [i]B/c he's cute and cool. I love that. [/i] Ichigo - [i]He's strong. Unpredictable. Cute. A*s_kicker. [/i] [b]Detective Conan:[/b] Conan/Sinichi: [i]Self-explanatory.[/i] [b]La Corda D'Oro:[/b] Hihara - [i]Cheerful. Cute. Kind. Approachable. Funny.[/i] [b]Perfect Girl Evolution:[/b] Sunako - [i]Same as Bob's description above.[/i] :rolleyes:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so far.. it has to be [b]Yagami Light[/b] and [b]L[/b] of the Death Note series. Light has to be the most dangerous villain in terms of logic and mental prowess, and L is a perfect match for him. its fun to see them 'out-braining' each other =D \m/,
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]kyo (samurai deeper kyo)[/b] cool ! with his red eyes and old sword, he can kills anyone. [b]hotarou (samurai deeper kyo)[/b] even hotarou's look likes a lazy man, but he's a great samurai [b]kid (metantei conan/detective conan)[/b] he's really cool and smart ! he has a lot of trick to cheat everyone :D :D
keshie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]mirumo[/b] [b][i]( mirumo de pon )[/i][/b] [i]-mirumo is cute.thats all.=)[/i] :D [b]kyo[/b] [i][b](fruits basket)[/b][/i] [i]-i like it wen he gets angry.and wen he fights wid yuki they're so funny[/i] :lol: :P :D
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ i agree with u, i also like [b]Kyo[/b] but I'll go for [b]KENSHIN HIMURA[/b]!!! he's so cute and handsome... [img]http://www.elbenwaldforum.de/photopost/data/500/13974Kenshin.jpg[/img]

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-03-26 05:38:07)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=keshie][b]kyo [i](fruits basket)[/b] -i like it wen he gets angry.and wen he fights wid yuki they're so funny[/i][/quote] :arrow: Haha, yeah. I forgot to put Kyo on my list. I like Kyo too. :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine would be: [b]ikasoruk ogichi - bleach[/b] :thumbsup: :arrow: dunno why he became my fave though he's an enemy of ichigo :wallbash: i found him wholesome (though all bleach characters are really wholesome for me) :ninja: woah. forgot about [b]muguruma kensei[/b] and [b]hirako shinji - still bleach[/b] :arrow: they're cool! :cool: also [b]abarai renji - bleach again[/b] :arrow: he's kinda funny and a dummy. hehe =D

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-04-03 07:56:25)

femakaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Shinichi Kudo[/b](Detective Conan) -----maybe because I dream of becoming a detective..... :lol: Kira yamato (Gundam Seed) ------Its so cool piloting those gundams..... =)
balugs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink]My favorite characters are Usagi Tsukino from Sailormoon and Son Goku from Dragon Ball Z. They look perfect together. ♥[/color]
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/mugen_champloo/LACUSU2.jpg[/img] [color=green] Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed Destiny) >> Cute, Pink Haired, Singer, Good Looking.. [/color] [color=green] Sakura Haruno (Naruto) >> Bossy, Caring, Lovely, Pink Haired, Brave, Crybaby.. [/color] [color=green] Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) >> Cute (my crush!!), Popular, Lonesome.. [/color] [img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e241/ZakuroFujiwara101/th100304.gif[/img]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=#FF99CC] ~>[b]Natsume (Of Alice Academy or Gakuen Alice)[/b] -He's Funny when he's using his fire alice to Mikan =D ~>[b]Mirumo (Mirumo de Pon)[/b] -He's Funny when Rima get angry at him :D *ginugulpi sya lagi ni rima :lol: * ~>[b]Lacus Clyne and Mier Campbell (Of Gundam Seed Destiny)[/b] -They look like Twin Sisters..... :D [/color]
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

Samurai X - Yoshi Myojin his character what makes him soo likeable.
deviantxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

fruits basket: kyou ouran host club: tamaki one-piece: sanji neon genesis: asuka gundam seed: athrun death note: raito bleach: ichigo hehe.. don't blame me :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My favorite anime character is Yoh Asakura because I consider him as the best *optimist* character ever~
++ ameonna ++
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer to choose female characters :thumbsup: [color=blue][b]SABER[/b][/color] of FATE/STAY NIGHT [color=red][b]SAYA [/b][/color]of BLOOD+ [color=violet][b]AI ENMA[/b][/color] of JIGOKU SHOUJO very cool characters.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all.. "who's your fave anime character?" to avoid spamming. explain what makes he/she your favorite.. :D or make a list of ur top favorite anime characters.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:09

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy