• ARCHIVES 
  • » band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

Pages: 123

band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

BOOwhatEVERRR
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

[b] Band Paramore, esp. Hayley Williams & FOB [/b]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

:arrow: The Changcuters
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Paramore[/b]. They changed my life. REALLY changed my life. :lol: Especially, Hayley Williams. She influenced me at a lot of things. In fashion, in attitude, in beliefs, in music, etc. :lala: I don't know what I'll be if I never saw them. :)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]So Nyeo Shi Dae!~[/font][/color]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]the GazettE[/b], they really really changed my life, my fashion, my views in life and others. lol look at my siggy. :D i will cut my hair like Uruha <3 see? :lol3:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My Chemical Romance -First band that i've been addicted to. Made me go rocker Paramore -the band that i'm currently addicted to. Made me go for pop rock. :)
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Avril Lavigne Paramore SCANDAL
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My Chemical Romance and Paramore.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

TVXQ. even if they not my first artist in Kpop. They really changed me. And really enlightens me because im a really fangirl. And also my fashion sense.
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the GazettE, like for real. Actually, my hairstyle now is like Uruha's hair <3
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hillsong United. They sing lots of inspirational Christian songs <3
admin
» FTalkManiac

for me some of the bands were [i]lostprophets[/i] and [i]a static lullaby[/i] many years ago :xixi:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey!say!jump. haha, maybe because of their songs.. i am now determined to reach for my dreams.
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bone thugs n harmony - dont worry dont you worry bout damn thang damn thang ...
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i think [b]Paramore[/b][/i] :yes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:18

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy