• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

Pages: 1..123456

:arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

im strong hihihi thats why we are undefeated :lol:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

my weird looks... and also my attitude they say kinda weird, also the music that i was listening ....
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Jems Ono]im strong hihihi thats why we are undefeated :lol:[/quote] Correct bro. haha ---------- [b]Untamed[/b] =) =D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm wearing spex~ Hehee~~ My look is like a kid~ N my behavior still like a kid~ :P [spoiler]^My mom said so[/spoiler]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm generous, wen it comes 2 food and money. :) [/b]
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am staying strong despite of those challenges in life. :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm crazy, outgoing, chOii. =D=D=D=D=D=D
inhinyero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Opinionated and straightforward.
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

. fab. haha.. :)
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]godfearing[/b] :eh:
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

. as for me, i'm always trying to undrstand everything . . . & i'm always making explanations on some weird things..:)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]......................... im, systematic and ... tryin to... know things w/o help of others :doubt:[/b]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]I'm unique becauz I have the wildest imagination anyone can ever have. --- My dreams? yeah.sometimes I can control what I'm doing in there.And I know it. --- It will take me one hour to fully sleep after I went to bed becauz of too many thinkings. --- I imagine things that I want to happen and suprisingly some of them always come true. --- I'm not a lier.[/align]
h0nEy.08
» n00b
1969-12-31

...for me bEing strong will make me a uNique tEenAger.. ..because i have alREady faCe maNy pr0blems and until n0w iM hEre sTanding in mY own fEet and rEady to fAce thE nEw pr0blEms tHAt will cr0ss on mY way..
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my being simple but elegant!! hehehe :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:10

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy