• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you know this filipino band? i think their genre is emo (is emo a genre) i can't explain why, haha i love their songs especially [b]scars of a falling heart[/b] & [b]will you ever learn[/b]

Pages: 123

do you know this filipino band? i think their genre is emo (is emo a genre) i can't explain why, haha i love their songs especially [b]scars of a falling heart[/b] & [b]will you ever learn[/b]

deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: do you know this filipino band? i think their genre is emo (is emo a genre) i can't explain why, haha i love their songs especially [b]scars of a falling heart[/b] & [b]will you ever learn[/b]

[align=center][b] Will you ever learn roCks! :thumbsup: [/b][/align]
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: do you know this filipino band? i think their genre is emo (is emo a genre) i can't explain why, haha i love their songs especially [b]scars of a falling heart[/b] & [b]will you ever learn[/b]

really nice band XD...my name is from one of their songs in their new album:XD heart their songs from the infatuation to every moss and cobweb, i really cant wait for the new album:)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I hate this band, i don't like the genre of their songs, same with them. I don't like them. Hahaha.! Sorry for the fans.
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

best filipino band ever..haha.. =)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Number 1 song for me of typecast is Will you ever learn and second is Last Time.... Typecast looks like emos but theyre not posers...
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love this band.. typecast.. the best they'll be performing again at muziklaban ds coming sunday at marikina sports complex ds nov 29, 2008.. hahaha.. =):cool::thumbsup:
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ that was kinda confusing... is that this coming sunday or nov. 29? :lol: sunday is on the 30th of november! :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I saw dem once b4, good band. :)[/b]
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeew. i lurve this band.. but i havent heard their other songs.,, geez..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you know this filipino band? i think their genre is emo (is emo a genre) i can't explain why, haha i love their songs especially [b]scars of a falling heart[/b] & [b]will you ever learn[/b]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:44

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy