• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here is the code that my :wallbash: had come up with!! :lol: I think i found the solution now... But i'm not sure if this will work for everyone... I hope this wont be a crap like the first time it w

Pages: 12345678..8

Here is the code that my :wallbash: had come up with!! :lol: I think i found the solution now... But i'm not sure if this will work for everyone... I hope this wont be a crap like the first time it w

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here is the code that my :wallbash: had come up with!! :lol: I think i found the solution now... But i'm not sure if this will work for everyone... I hope this wont be a crap like the first time it w

^ ahh...ur right but I think [b]only[/b] some people will put the name in a comment :lol: [hr] [quote=styker17]yhup...that is why it says there "recent comment" :lol: i'll try find ways to fix that sir feruzz... :eh::thumbsup: whew!! the code has many glitches... i just notice... i'll edit the first post to make things clear and save your time guys... :D:thumbsup:[/quote] its possible buddy with ajax but now its not

Last edited by feruzz (2008-02-29 08:34:57)

styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here is the code that my :wallbash: had come up with!! :lol: I think i found the solution now... But i'm not sure if this will work for everyone... I hope this wont be a crap like the first time it w

yes i know its possible but i'm not on that level of that scripting yet :crybaby:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I'll assist you becoz its quite easy but friendster doesnt allow us to do more tweaking on ajax :wallbash:
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow...i really want to learn more... It is a big differece if there is some one to assist... [quote]I'll assist you becoz its quite easy but friendster doesnt allow us to do more tweaking on ajax :wallbash:[/quote] so you mean the code cant be improved because of that?? :crybaby:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow... it work in my page.. =):thumbsup: 100% working in IE.
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

no one gives me repu :crybaby: just want to make my repu positive...:crybaby:
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool .......... thx bro.......... i'll try this ^^
solido14
» n00b
1969-12-31

kewl!......this is great!...much thanks for this one!.....:D

Last edited by solido14 (2008-02-29 20:01:01)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cool trick...great update..thanks for sharing.
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice..nice..really nice trick..:D i'l try this.. thanks for sharing..:eh::thumbsup:
Co_don SanAdH
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice trick :thumbsup: thanks for sharing it =) :thumbsup:
HyoutoN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice script.......!!!!!!!!!! i don't think it's working in your profile . i'm wating for 10 minutes and it don't appear :doubt: but anyway .. it's working in my profile :D good job :)
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

it works on my profile...maybe you already have a comment there...=)
$pyder
» n00b
1969-12-31

keep it up
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

UyEaH!! AmAziNg TrIcK!!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ezekielclarion]UyEaH!! AmAziNg TrIcK!![/quote] Avoid using [b]StIcKy cApS[/b] buddy...;)
mryoso
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the code!!=):thumbsup:
kjeldorus
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=styker17]Here is the code that my :wallbash: had come up with!! :lol: I think i found the solution now... But i'm not sure if this will work for everyone... I hope this wont be a crap like the first time it was posted.. :disgust:. down sides of the code... :arrow: It will only scan the "recent" comments (the firt page of comments only) :arrow: You need to turn off, "accept comments manually." (meaning not recommended for those who have secrets to hide. you know what i mean :lol: ) nice sides of the code... :arrow: You'll be able to ask your viewer to drop some "recent" comment. :arrow: It does not force your viewer to leave some comment which is very annoying... [b]How does it work??[/b] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/styker17[/url] [b]1.[/b] view my profile and stay there for 2 minutes (yes its two minutes...be patient ok? It is worth waiting for:lol:) [b]2.[/b] since the code saw that you don't have any comment for me yet, a dialog box will pop out looks like this :thumbsdown: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/styker17/autocommentscanner1.GIF[/url] [b]3.[/b] if you'll click ok on the dialog box, it will redirect you to comment page of friendster but...click cancel for the mean time coz there is more i want to show. [b]4.[/b] click any link exept your picture in my friends list and exept the viewers on my tracker. Since you dont have any comment for me yet and you are now going to exit my page, alert will ask you like this :thumbsdown: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/styker17/autocommentscanner2.GIF[/url] [b]5.[/b] now click ok to leave some comment. it could be any like, "i am just testing your code." [b]6.[/b] Now view my profile again...(make sure your comment shows on my comments box. If it does not, refresh my page. [b]7.[/b] Stay there again for 2 minutes (two minutes isn't that long right? :D ) [b]8.[/b] Now that you have already a comment for me, alert will say... [url]http://h1.ripway.com/styker17/autocommentscanner3.GIF[/url] [b]9. [/b]finally, exit my page... did it work?? :arrow: if yes...GREAT!! You can use it free!! look at the script below :arrow: if no...:crybaby: poor me...my :wallbash: didn't pay off... [b] requrements for code to work [/b] :arrow: Knowledge about js. If you dont know js, go here ->[url=http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html]click me[/url] :arrow: Plus repu for me.. :eh: :thumbsup: [quote]//comment scanner by styker17-credits to wallbash for bringing out ideas from my head function stykercommentscan(){ var scanner = document.getElementById("content_18").innerHTML; var ITACconfirm = scanner.search(""+pageViewerFName+"</a"); if(ITACconfirm < 0) { var r=confirm("[color=red]hi, "+pageViewerFName+". You've been here in my page for about a couple of minutes." + '\n' + "And it seems like you don't have any recent comment for me yet. " + '\n' + " " + '\n' + "Would you like to drop some comment for me now?[/color]"); if (r==true) { window.location="http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=[b]32428693[/b]"; } else { alert("[color=red]Well then, thx for comming, "+pageViewerFName+"!! " + '\n' + "Enjoy your stay!!" + '\n' + " " + '\n' + "Drop some comment before you go. ok?[/color]"); } } var month = null; var namecharlength = pageViewerFName.length; var monthonnumber = scanner.charAt(ITACconfirm+namecharlength+60) + scanner.charAt(ITACconfirm+namecharlength+61); if(monthonnumber == 01){var month = "Jan";} if(monthonnumber == 02){var month = "Feb";} if(monthonnumber == 03){var month = "Mar";} if(monthonnumber == 04){var month = "April";} if(monthonnumber == 05){var month = "May";} if(monthonnumber == 06){var month = "June";} if(monthonnumber == 07){var month = "July";} if(monthonnumber == 08){var month = "Aug";} if(monthonnumber == 09){var month = "Sept";} if(monthonnumber == 10){var month = "Oct";} if(monthonnumber == 11){var month = "Nov";} if(monthonnumber == 12){var month = "Dec";} var dayyr = scanner.charAt(ITACconfirm+namecharlength+63) + scanner.charAt(ITACconfirm+namecharlength+64)+ ", " + scanner.charAt(ITACconfirm+namecharlength+55) + scanner.charAt(ITACconfirm+namecharlength+56) + scanner.charAt(ITACconfirm+namecharlength+57) + scanner.charAt(ITACconfirm+namecharlength+58); if(ITACconfirm > 0) { alert("[color=red]hi "+pageViewerFName+", " + '\n' + "welcome back to my humble profile. " + '\n' + "" + '\n' + "Just want to thank you for the comment you left last "+month+" "+dayyr+". " + '\n' + "That was really appreciated.[/color]"); } }setTimeout("stykercommentscan()", [color=green]120000[/color]); function commentremind(){ var scanner = document.getElementById("content_18").innerHTML; var ITACconfirm = scanner.search(""+pageViewerFName+"</a"); if(ITACconfirm < 0) { window.open("[color=blue]http://h1.ripway.com/styker17/dialogboxonuloadhandler.html[/color]") } else { alert("[color=red]Bye "+pageViewerFName+"..." + '\n' + "Thnx for comming!! I'll be waiting for your next visit!! ^_^[/color]"); } }window.onunload = function() {commentremind();}[/quote] edit the parts... [color=red]red[/color] :arrow: your message [b]bold[/b] :arrow: your id [color=blue]blue[/color] :arrow: url of html file containing this :thumbsdown: [color=green]green[/color] :arrow: the delay for the first message to pop up...(120000 on the code means 120 seconds) [quote]<html> <head> <style type="text/css"> body { background-color: #000000; cursor: ; } </style> </head> <body> <script type="text/javascript"> var r=confirm("[color=red]You have to go?" + '\n' + " ok then. I just want to remind you..." + '\n' + "You forgot the comment." + '\n' + " " + '\n' + "Would you like to leave a comment now?[/color]"); if (r==true) { window.location="http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=[b]32428693[/b]"; } else { window.close() } </script> </body> </html>[/quote] thats it!!=):thumbsup:e[/quote] I cant get this to work. I know some very basic stuffs about this. Let me ask from the very begining.. the 1st part of the set of codes, do i paste that on the CSS window of friendster and the 2nd part, ill upload it to ripway? with the url of my uploaded file written on the part where you say change the url of the uploaded html? I dont quite follow the steps here. I edited correctly the ID and the urls, but it doesnt work.. help plz.. thnks!
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

first post edited buddy... sorry for not making it clear...
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow!. nice. thanks for that.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here is the code that my :wallbash: had come up with!! :lol: I think i found the solution now... But i'm not sure if this will work for everyone... I hope this wont be a crap like the first time it w

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:36

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy