• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here is the code that my :wallbash: had come up with!! :lol: I think i found the solution now... But i'm not sure if this will work for everyone... I hope this wont be a crap like the first time it w

Pages: 1..12345678

Here is the code that my :wallbash: had come up with!! :lol: I think i found the solution now... But i'm not sure if this will work for everyone... I hope this wont be a crap like the first time it w

shestheman
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here is the code that my :wallbash: had come up with!! :lol: I think i found the solution now... But i'm not sure if this will work for everyone... I hope this wont be a crap like the first time it w

thx i will try it now :O
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Here is the code that my :wallbash: had come up with!! :lol: I think i found the solution now... But i'm not sure if this will work for everyone... I hope this wont be a crap like the first time it w

wow nc code tnx for sharin
reb3l_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow,its nice trick :thumbsup: thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
zeronix
» n00b
1969-12-31

tanx bro...i like it even i haven't try yet!!..:eh::eh:
chester17
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello..pde pgawa ako.hehe.chat nyo ko sa ym.kimchestergarcia. i want that code =( . but i dont know how to do it.
glaizaann
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think the comment remind still aint working.. :( anyway, thanks for the great code :D
qt_jeny29
» n00b
1969-12-31

panu p0h yan..nd q0h p0h lam kun nu gagawin s c0de..
kyo_shiro_mibu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow nice trick keep it to share
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how will i remove the null ? [img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/www14344/null.jpg[/img]
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick :D:thumbsup: thx for that im gonna save that codes and the instructions in msword :D [spoiler]for now im still learning to make a layout and searching sum codes. thx a lot ftalk :D[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here is the code that my :wallbash: had come up with!! :lol: I think i found the solution now... But i'm not sure if this will work for everyone... I hope this wont be a crap like the first time it w

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:07

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy