• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

Pages: 1234567..7

:arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

_rapidoh
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

[quote=bratinela01]You always use that evil smiley[/quote] lol coz im evil...:evil: and i regret replying 2 u lol.. joke:evil:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

I regret that I put so much trust on my close friend. I don't know what happened but why she did that? Hayy.. Do whatever you want. :(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ uhmm same here...i regret that i gave my trust easily...and now... what?! :lol: ahehe :wallbash: i didnt realize...that..im... being... err... :lol: whateva!!! =D
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=D:arrow: i regret that i have obtain a 4 in 2 subjects i wish i studied so i wont be that way arggg =D:crybaby:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i say that too! that i don't regret anything .. that i don't want to. motto is: no regrets. but sometimes i guess we just say that .. and deep inside, if we could, we all know that we would, go back in time and change one thing. at least one thing .. that one thing that could change everything, and that could truly make us truly happy :crybaby::wallbash::thunder:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh yea.. i regret a lot of things.. the stupid things ive done..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have no regrets... to live a life with regrets is to live a life consumed by the past gotta try to always look forward instead of backwards
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i regret that i bought my new celphone instead of buying an iPHONE. :mad:
iLLiueduxx88
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]as for me..there`s is one ive been regretting ever since.. faLLing for him twice..&& be hUrt for the 2 same reasons twiCe..[/quote] [/align]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I just regret for my stupid mistakes and common errors. It's far from perfect actually.
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i regret ever trusting my heart when i know that it will not do any good to me esp when it comes to love. :wallbash: but it's ok. i've learned my mistakes, i just need to be careful next time and take my brain with me. :D life is messy!

Last edited by lairhel (2008-08-07 07:32:59)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

same here! i should have not opened my heart to him :( i opened it for him to love and not to break! he is a shit
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah i did regret something. maybe, the best thing i would choose to be undone is when i became lazy and not serious with my studies. because, as of now, it affects a lot my life. xD
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just a month and a half ago, I had no regrets. Now, for the first time in my life I have but one and I wish I could erase it. =(
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ I wonder what that is...:lol: I regret on that attitude on trusting people easily and being too patient or nice and what i get in return are some abusive and disrespectful people... tsk tsk not good... I should better change that habit.. \m/[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I regret everything. hope i should not have done those actions and made those decisions i had before. now i suffer from the consequences. :wallbash:
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have lots of regrets actually... but that doesn't made me less of a person. My biggest regrets was that I wasn't able to finish my studies. But even though, it didn't stop me, from finding ways how to make a better living... though I wasn't able to finish my studies, I was able to perform a decent and high paying job.. My journey continues, I am now in the process of continuing my studies, I know it's never too late for me.:Now I can say that I am living a good life, with a good husband and 2 adorable kids..:D
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive many things to REGRET.. but until now iam still TRYING to avoid those guilts..:cry:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i regret that i sed that to her/him in the first place. now she's/he's angry. and also some of [b]them[/b]. :crybaby: :wallbash:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

regret .. ahm .. i broke up with my gf without a reason ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:29

[ 11 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy