• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

Pages: 112345677

:arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

mar_bilicious
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

:arrow: NONE :idea: the best is yet to come.. no regrets. :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by mar_bilicious (2008-09-23 00:41:16)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

[b]this week,yep i regret not managing my money resources well. And now,im bankrupt.[/b]:lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yes. I regret the day knowing her :wallbash: , getting so close to her which almost ruin my family. Thanks for now, the therapy is really helping me a lot.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i regret that i wasn't able to get in the honor roll.
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i regret coz i was born
rh0pie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have s0me regrets to0.. but one must never regret a thing that made him/her smile..:)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i regret knowing her, meeting her, and having a relationship with her. it almost ruin my life and family! thanks, it's finally over =) [spoiler]i love you so much, ma![/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=RossVolturi]the ticket cost too much.. :D[/quote] lmao i know yeah. ------- I regret being a stupid kid in school.

Last edited by losher29 (2008-11-03 09:58:54)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i regret getting into a relationship for the first time...just last year..errr! wish i could bring back time and choose the other one instead... :retard:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I regret teasing her way back in 6th grade =(
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=vioet]1. i shud hve study well.. 2. i shudn't hve given my all (there's nothing left for me now).. 3. i shud hve told my parents dat my sis was preggy b4 dey knew d truth..[/color]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Of course. Like, I regret that i choose to study in my current school. I regret a lot. :wasted:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]I don't hav regrets in lyf. :) [/b][/font]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i regret playing her heart before, and i am now a failure because of her. i lost everything when she broke my heart. if i love her before, and i take all the chances. i would be happy now. oh its really true, u regret everything when its the last chance already. waaa. >.<
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I regretted my life since i was humiliated until now.
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Regrets? I should've been a more loving daughter and sister.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ov cors i did.. but i think now, if i did not do all those things.. i wouldn't be who i am now.. :eh:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yep. da day when i said YES to him. gaaa. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: well, that's history. :[
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes....................... .... it was in the time that i choose bet. my bestfriend and my boyfriend....
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes.. i wish that i didnt do some stupid actions.. and now i suffer a lot..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:13

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy